Author Topic: FS (EU): TTi TSX1820P & Chroma 6304/63006x2  (Read 846 times)

Offline Ice-TeaTopic starter

• Super Contributor
    • Freelance Hardware Engineer
FS (EU): TTi TSX1820P & Chroma 6304/63006x2
« on: July 20, 2017, 10:31:49 pm »
Firstly: appologies for the horrible picture quality. For those who care: the Lenovo G4 Plus isn't a bad phone but the camera lens has the endurance of Yo Mama.

Yes. I made a Yo Mama joke. Anyhoo...

Those two units are for sale, one tested with the other as you can see. No remarks on either unit (aside from some scuff marks as can be expected) except:

- The Croma modules have/had a plastic film over their fronts. This was either a peel-off protective film that was never peeled off or some kind of filter/permanent protection that aged badly. I peeled some of it off, shouldn't be too hard to get rid of the rest (or not). The plastic under the film is pristine.
- The TTi seems to have some ghosting on the secundary screen. Not sure why, doesn't seem to impact functionality. Aside from the Chroma test, it was taken up to 20A, no trouble.

For the TTi, I would like 300€.
For the Chroma set I would like 1000€.

These are "naked" prices, in other words no VAT and no shipping. VAT needs to be charged for end users inside the EU if applicable. Shipping depends on your location. VAT registered invoice included. Payment through bank transfer. I will perform any additional test you may wish if within reason and my capacities. No guarantee beyond basic functionality as demonstrated is given but if the unit does not perform as can be expected, you may take it up before a jury of our peers (ie EEVBlog Forum members) and should they decide the unit is below par, I will refund accordingly. Feel free to shoot me an offer (but if you offer me 25€ for a 1000€ unit I will laugh at you. Maybe in private. Maybe not.)

Edit: added location in the title even though I'll ship anywhere.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 06:01:51 am by Ice-Tea »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf