Author Topic: Hakko new tips T7 seires , now T15  (Read 10755 times)

Offline KD0CAC JohnTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Hakko new tips T7 seires , now T15
« on: October 16, 2014, 06:34:55 pm »
I have some new tips for sale .
My info says these fit stations FM-202 , FP-102 now FX-951-66
The updated series # are T-15
5   T7-J02  $8 ea.
7   T7-24    $7 ea.
1T7-R23     $11
+ shipping

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Hakko new tips T7 seires , now T15
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 01:12:41 pm »
I will have to take more photos , what would you look for to confirm genuine ?

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 02:43:50 pm »
That link & everything I could find on a Google search indicated that the fake tips fit the 936 type stations ?
These fit 102 , 202 & 951 stations ?

I can not load pic's now ?

Tried again , the only camera I have is an iphone and once I take a close up & then inlarge , I get a message that the file is too big ?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 12:00:27 am by KD0CAC John »

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 02:24:48 pm »
Your info is ambiguous and non responsive , except in its accusations ?
Like I mentioned all references - your link and a Google search come up with only 936 , 937 tips as being fake ?
No referrals to the T7 / T15 tips on any info I can find ?
I would not want to knowingly sell fake stuff at non-fake pricing , and you do not seem to be giving enough detailed info on you accusations , if you did , I would help spread the word .
I got these in a private sale , without asking more than what type of soldering the seller [ a women ] did , the response was she didn't .
So I would guess from an ex-?
This was all in a larger purchase with lots of Metcal gear also , new in package tips , PS etc. / so that should be by your description all fake also ?
Remember what the acronym ASSUME means ?
I will gladly accept any definitive info , and sell appropriately - the fakes are working and selling for $1-2 each for that series of tips ?
I am passing on some of the deal I got for an average of 1/2 of new by the prices I found on internet .
I am trying to be honest and willing to use good info if you provide , but yours is incomplete and not helpful to anyone , ASSUMPTIONS  are just that .         

Offline chaoticmayhem65

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 01:11:44 am »

Look, almost all Hakko stuff for sale on the internet is fake. I only buy from Dancap in the UK and from physical shops in Japan where I can be certain it is genuine. Everything Hakko I have ever seen for sale on the internet is fake, apart from perhaps what is sold by TestEquipment in the US and... er... Bee or something in Italy. Given that 99% of stuff is fake, all I'm asking for is a reasonably quality photo or some other kind of evidence, like an official retailer certificate or receipt showing where you bought them from.

Are you kidding me? I think your assumptions that "Everything Hakko I have ever seen for sale on the internet is fake" is pretty far from the truth. Sure there is a lot of fake Hakko stuff out there, but there is plenty of genuine stuff too. And there are many Authorized Hakko dealers on the internet. Some of those authorized dealers even sell on eBay as well. I have purchased many genuine Hakko T15 tips off eBay and various other vendors and never got a fake. I believe the majority of the fake Hakko tips are the T18 and 900 series tips.

And for the record, his picture of the Hakko T7 tips look genuine to me.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 01:20:26 am by chaoticmayhem65 »

Offline chaoticmayhem65

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 09:22:52 pm »
I have purchased many genuine Hakko T15 tips off eBay and various other vendors

No you haven't. What to know how I know?

And for the record, his picture of the Hakko T7 tips look genuine to me.

Ok smart guy, why don't you back up your accusations with some facts? You state his tips packaging looks fake? Whats so fake about it. You cant just say they "look" fake without explaining why.
I guess no one has the ability to purchase genuine Hakko tips but you. The rest of us must be dummies. I suppose you think this tip is fake too, and it was purchased directly from Hakko.

Offline neslekkim

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 10:04:28 pm »
Looks exactly like the packaging and the wrapping of my fake hakko t18 tips bought on ebay..

Offline chaoticmayhem65

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 11:17:32 pm »
Looks exactly like the packaging and the wrapping of my fake hakko t18 tips bought on ebay..

Are you speaking of my Tip? Cause that came directly from Hakko.

Online all_repair

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 03:37:22 pm »
I'll post some pictures of my genuine ones when I get home. I also have some photos of the irons that show how the fake ones differ.

Extra-ordinary claim needs extra-ordinary proof.  It shall be good to see the proof that all on-line sale of Hakko tips are fake.  I bought from hakko gears on us official seller on ebay,
element14, china taobao, amazon japan.  Some of my china taobao hakko tips have exactly the same packaging as element14, some of china taobao hakko have exactly the same packaging as tips bought on Amazon Japan, though some are clearly fake.   Hakko is selling their gears much more expensive in Europe, Australia and Singapore than in US and in China (maybe even Japan, I have not checked that well). So there is a big interest for Hakko to control pricing and to create FUD.

Offline chaoticmayhem65

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 07:25:06 pm »
I have another T15 tip that i ordered directly from Hakko that i should be getting in the mail any day now. Ill post some pics of it when it arrives.
And on a side note, I recently looked at some of the various T15 tips and and compared prices with eBay and in most cases the prices on the official American Hakko store (AHPDirect) were just as cheap and in some cases cheaper than eBay. And my recent order even came with free shipping. So with that in mind, there really is no reason to buy from a third party vendor.

Offline miguelvp

• Super Contributor
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2015, 04:34:59 am »
Chaoticmayhem65 pictures look genuine to me, at least the packages look like the same as my 900L-T-3.2D tips.

Offline chaoticmayhem65

• Contributor
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2015, 05:36:38 am »
Chaoticmayhem65 pictures look genuine to me, at least the packages look like the same as my 900L-T-3.2D tips.

Yes those do indeed look genuine to me as well .......and @mojo-chan says its impossible to get genuine Hakko tips online from a third party vendor  :-DD.
But the tips in question here would be the t15 series tips.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 08:29:27 pm by chaoticmayhem65 »

Offline miguelvp

• Super Contributor
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2015, 06:03:09 am »
I know, was just commenting on the packaging, as I recall fake packages have a yellow overlay instead of the purple one. Which makes no sense, if you are going to counterfeit something why not also copy the color?

Offline chaoticmayhem65

• Contributor
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 10:09:37 pm »
Package just came in directly from Hakko. Authentic T15-XD15 tip and various FM2027 grips.

Offline chaoticmayhem65

• Contributor
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2015, 08:41:27 pm »
You can see that they look very different to KD0CAC John's tips. The most obvious difference is that his packaging has the warning in red. IIRC I don't think Hakko ever used red on their packaging.

I'll try to remember to post pics of mine, which are from Japan.

I believe some of the older T7 tips were exactly like that with color in the text. The newer packaged tips don't have any color in the text.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf