Author Topic: Rigol DS1054Z on sale $349 with options @ TEquipment & Saelig  (Read 11377 times)

Offline tablatronix

• Regular Contributor
Re: Rigol DS1054Z on sale $349 with options @ TEquipment & Saelig
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2017, 11:38:01 pm »
I should have edu pricing, but its not showing, I wonder if they would honor that.

Online EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2017, 11:57:06 pm »
Wow, crazy prices now.
Response to Siglents new 4CH model just about to be released? (headed to the lab now to do a teardown and play of it)
Although bare in mind the new Siglent is $499 (not sure of street price, but unlikely to be much lower)

Online EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2017, 11:58:27 pm »
Thanks Gents, I have ordered DS1054Z just now from TEquipment, and with the discount code it comes to USD 328 ( without shipping). Hope it is a good deal.
I will update how the order progress with the TEquipmnet

How much was shipping to Oz out of curiosity?

Offline rbm

• Regular Contributor
Re: Rigol DS1054Z on sale! Some advanced options free
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2017, 01:21:57 am »
Using any codes with this seems to negate the free software upgrade 'discount'.
So true.  I deleted the free software upgrade item in my cart, left the rest intact and submitted using the discount code.  Went through no problems and total for the DS1054Z was $328 with free shipping.
- Robert

Offline Old Printer

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Rigol DS1054Z on sale! Some advanced options free
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2017, 03:26:53 am »
Using any codes with this seems to negate the free software upgrade 'discount'.
So true.  I deleted the free software upgrade item in my cart, left the rest intact and submitted using the discount code.  Went through no problems and total for the DS1054Z was $328 with free shipping.

Seems like a shopping cart glitch. I would think a phone call or email tomorrow, along with your paid order confirmation number, would produce the unlock code(s) needed. With the almost universal knowledge of the hack I can't imagine these software upgrades have any monetary value to Rigol anymore. I would think that even in the corporate or educational markets where hacking just does not work, that Rigol passes along these upgrades at no charge as a sales incentive, though I have no actual knowledge of this. Dave

Offline karatektus

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2017, 05:44:27 am »
Can anyone please sell them for that price in europe? :D

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline Avacee

• Supporter
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2017, 10:19:09 am »
Amen ... no Discount from the Rigol distributors here in the UK or EU :(

Got a full wallet and cleared credit card all set to abuse on Black Friday deals and .. no deals  |O

Offline Qw3rtzuiop

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2017, 10:53:12 am »
There is a Deal on the RTB2004 with PK1-Bundle. It is 2609€ at Reichelt. And you can get 7% off with Shoop cashback.

The DS1054Z is at 379€ at Batronix. But thats not a major discount.

The following users thanked this post: Avacee

Offline Avacee

• Supporter
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2017, 11:30:57 am »
Ooh.. thanks for the heads up  :-+ - I hadn't checked Batronix  :palm:

And their offer is on until the end of December so can buy other stuff now and go back later :)

Offline Qw3rtzuiop

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2017, 11:35:16 am »
But the Batronix offer isnt that special. There are sometimes discount codes available from events like electronic world. And you can write to batronix and ask them to make an offer.

The following users thanked this post: Avacee

Offline Avacee

• Supporter
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2017, 11:45:10 am »
UK sellers all have it at 369.60 GBP 
Batronix works out at 337.80 GBP :)

Can't imagine the UK Sellers will beat that by much .. but no rush (xmas pressie for my neice) so if nothing from a UK seller soon Batronix gets the cash :)

Offline tablatronix

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2017, 02:43:10 pm »
Taked to tequipment this morning, they honored the BND promo and the coupon code, It is not working on the store though, said they would apply it themselves.
Really cannot beat this price, and legit licenses for decoders and triggers etc.

Sale support was easy and fast, so no hassle, I just used the online chat. Impressed.

Offline Old Printer

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2017, 03:26:05 pm »
Does anyone know if the 100Mhz version has been equally discounted? I never paid any attention to its price because of the hack. Not a lot of point getting legit software upgrades if you are going to do the 100 MHz hack anyway. Dave

Offline wnorcott

• Regular Contributor
  • I like making projects with the ESP32
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2017, 04:40:27 pm »
I think the advantage of getting the "legitimate" options package from Rigol during this free promotion versus the "riglol hack" activation, to me is that the entire scope and all the options are warranted by Rigol.   You get full tech support from Rigol and the seller and full warranty claim support too because the unlocked options "came with it".   Because unlocking it yourself you are in a gray area.

Looks like TEquipment fixed the shopping cart glitch it is taking the discount!  Was not yesterday!!

Happy Black Friday
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 04:59:50 pm by wnorcott »
On very rare occasions, you might notice an odor or see a puff of smoke or sparks vent from your product.

Offline tequipment

• Regular Contributor
    • TEquipment
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2017, 05:30:02 pm »
Just wanted to give you all an update on the coupon code issue from earlier. We apologize - this was a software glitch on our end, it was not meant to prevent you from combining codes/promos. Our team has the issue fixed as of now, so you should be able to use the EEVblog code and also get the free software bundle with the DS1054Z.

That code again is EEVBLOG6S and is valid for 8 days.

Also, a price protection will be allowed if the item was purchased within 30 days of the promotion date (11/22/17). If you purchased a DS1054Z from us during that time at the standard price without the free software, please contact our customer service department - they will send you the free software and honor the sale price. That number is: 1-877-571-7901

Best Regards,
Evan Cirelli

Vice President and Co Founder
TEquipment.NET
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 06:56:16 pm by tequipment »

The following users thanked this post: tully

Offline I4E

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2017, 05:47:04 pm »
We are UK distributors and have a sale on the Rigol DS1054Z for eevblog members

(New) Rigol DS1054Z £295.00 plus vat

Includes: Rigol 3 Years Parts and Labor Warranty,standard accessories

We do not have the DS1054Z listed on our website currently so anyone interested should email me at info@instruments4engineers.com and mention the post to get the price above.  Price valid till December 10th 2017

Joy Torres
Instruments 4 Engineers Ltd
Tel +44 (0) 161 871 7450
www.instruments4engineers.com

Offline karatektus

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2017, 05:53:54 pm »
Hm thats even more expensive than the batronix price :/

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline Avacee

• Supporter
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2017, 08:13:49 pm »
Just had an e-mail from http://www.rigol-uk.co.uk/ 

10% off plus Decode License using the code "BF10%" at checkout.

Makes it £277.20 + £55.44 VAT = £332.64 total

Offline nicalitz

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2017, 08:16:28 pm »
Anyone having issue with the code provided above?  I tried it, got an error about using the code in combination with other offers (I had only the scope in my cart), and then it messed up the pricing on my order (added $250 to the previous total).  I had to abandon the cart.  I'm waiting for Friday after Thanksgiving to contact Tequipment sales.
PM sent (this one is always valid).  ;)

Would you mind sending it my way as well? Also having some problems with the code above :(

Offline Inverted18650

• Frequent Contributor
    • Test Gear Addicts
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2017, 01:31:19 am »
I just wish they'd update the kit so the free trial time only burns off while your using the actual upgrade and not the entire time the scope is powered up. Seems like it would be a more fair implementation of the free trial. At any rate, I got my reply from the sales staff via eBay and they very politely informed me that it was a no-go. Let that be a lesson for other less experienced blog members like myself; use the TE website directly and go to the discount thread to request the code before you shop. A $50 mistake that I wont make again. Thanks again to TE and Rigol for taking care of the forum members.

Cheers.

Offline Old Printer

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2017, 02:45:17 am »
I just wish they'd update the kit so the free trial time only burns off while your using the actual upgrade and not the entire time the scope is powered up. Seems like it would be a more fair implementation of the free trial. At any rate, I got my reply from the sales staff via eBay and they very politely informed me that it was a no-go. Let that be a lesson for other less experienced blog members like myself; use the TE website directly and go to the discount thread to request the code before you shop. A $50 mistake that I wont make again. Thanks again to TE and Rigol for taking care of the forum members.

Cheers.

You bought it from Tequipment via eBay ? And the sales staff would not give you the current deal, while the Teqip. Vice President is here on record saying they will? I think you should contact this Evan Cirelli directly and take it up with him. If your 1054Z really came from Tequipment I'll bet you get it. Dave

Offline tablatronix

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2017, 03:37:54 am »
Dont want to go on tangent but i thought the trials only timed when they were active not powered on?

Offline bitseekerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • Lots of engineer-tweakable parts inside!
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2017, 05:02:11 am »
The DS1054Z doesn't have a real-time clock like higher-grade scopes. So, the trials count down anytime the scope is powered on. It doesn't matter if you use the features or not.

They probably could've stored an accumulated runtime count based on a timer tick, but any extra work adds to the cost. Ah, well. Caveat emptor or use the riglol codegen.
TEA is the way. | TEA Time channel

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2017, 07:52:59 am »
Anyone having issue with the code provided above?  I tried it, got an error about using the code in combination with other offers (I had only the scope in my cart), and then it messed up the pricing on my order (added $250 to the previous total).  I had to abandon the cart.  I'm waiting for Friday after Thanksgiving to contact Tequipment sales.
PM sent (this one is always valid).  ;)

Would you mind sending it my way as well? Also having some problems with the code above :(
PM sent.

Offline SPRX

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2017, 01:41:21 pm »
Thanks Gents, I have ordered DS1054Z just now from TEquipment, and with the discount code it comes to USD 328 ( without shipping). Hope it is a good deal.
I will update how the order progress with the TEquipmnet

How much was shipping to Oz out of curiosity?

Hi Dave, The total comes to AUD 505.00 shipped.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf