Author Topic: Check out our store www.rigolonline.co.uk  (Read 2153 times)

Offline RigolOnlineTopic starter

• Contributor
  • !
Check out our store www.rigolonline.co.uk
« on: June 21, 2017, 02:03:19 pm »
Hey guys,

We are looking for feedback!

Today, we launched our brand new site selling Rigol products in the UK, as the official distributor for Rigol we have a huge range of stocked items offering free next day UK delivery plus a £10 Amazon voucher with every order over £200. Order 2 items over £200 and get 2 vouchers.

Please take a look at the site and let me know what you think - www.rigolonline.co.uk

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 01:15:04 pm by RigolOnline »

Offline Avacee

• Supporter
Re: Rigol Online
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 02:52:33 pm »
Shoot/Sack whoever developed/copy+pasted the product menu - I gave up after it randomly closed on me for the 10th time.  (Hint: it closes if you move the mouse too fast, even if you are still over it)
It also closes if when you move the mouse to the right you go between the text areas - it doesn't pick up you are still over the background and closes itself  :-+

I'm thinking of a new oscilloscope so clicked it from the product menu - it lists all the oscilloscopes - no way to filter by Series/Channels/MSO-DSO/Bandwidth/AWG - have to laboriously go through multiple pages |O
Same with Power Supplies - can't filter by Channels, Voltage, Current, Power  |O
Same with Waveform Generators - can't filter by Channels/Bandwidth .... You get the idea?   |O

Can't complain about the prices though - will be buying from you at some point!  :-+
ps. I'm merely a consumer but it would be nice to toggle to be able to see prices including VAT by default.

Edit: Noticed something on the product menu
Mouse moved down to DS4000 and the DS4000 series secondary menu opens - the menu stays on DS4000 even when the mouse moves back up over the MSO4000.
The Mouse Over Capture area is wonky (it has mouse over on the text area, not background)
See Attached.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 03:14:48 pm by Avacee »

Offline RigolOnlineTopic starter

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 03:05:31 pm »
Thank you for your review!

Please check your PMs for a complimentary discount code.

Mike

Offline Bud

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 04:20:38 pm »
Your forum user name and you website domain name are deceptive. You are not rigol.
Facebook-free life and Rigol-free shack.

Online Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline kaz911

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 04:31:23 pm »
No this is MCS Test acting "for" Rigol.  I would probably write operated by MCS in not much smaller font than the logo so people do not get confused and think it is THE official Rigol store.

MCS - you are required to have your full company details on the website incl company/VAT numbers (UK is still in the EU.. EU regulation)

Apart from that it is a pretty basic skin on top of a standard webshop. Not much effort gone into that.

/k

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf