Author Topic: Trade/FS: Atomtex AT-1123 compensated scintillation gamma/x-ray dosimeter  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Spirit532Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • My website
I have an Atomtex AT-1123 gamma/x-ray dosimeter collecting dust, and I'm looking to trade it for any other piece of radiation measurement gear.
http://atomtex.com/en/at1121-at1123-x-ray-and-gamma-radiation-dosimeters

Inside it has a Hamamatsu photomultiplier coupled to Saint-Gobain scintillator plastic, and an active stabilization circuit.
It is functional, but the compensation circuit malfunctions and needs sending in for calibration(or manual repair, it's a relatively simple circuit). The device does give false readings after a few minutes of warm-up.

Included in the kit is a power supply/charger, the shoulder/waist pouch, detachable handle, and low energy cutoff cap.

Any offer is welcome, but here's a list of things I would prefer to get in exchange, in no particular order:
Eberline E600, Eberline ASP2/e, Thermo/Bicron IdentiFINDER, NE/Thermo Electra or Selectra, Hitachi ALOKA, and similar digital units.
Alternatively, anything from this list is also okay: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/buysellwanted/wtb-x-ray-gear/

I'm willing to pay extra for better units, and shipping is on me.

I'm also open to selling it, but I strongly prefer trading.

If you have any questions or offers, feel free to PM or email me: eevblogwtb@spirit.re
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 07:05:57 pm by Spirit532 »

• Frequent Contributor
    • My website
Bump!

Offline testpoint1

• Frequent Contributor
is has not geiger tube ?

• Frequent Contributor
    • My website
is has not geiger tube ?

No, it uses a scintillator plastic(which converts radiation to light photons) coupled to a photomultiplier tube. Much more sensitive(several orders of magnitude), and also more expensive.

• Frequent Contributor
    • My website
Re: Trade/FS: Atomtex AT-1123 compensated scintillation gamma/x-ray dosimeter
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 10:06:40 pm »
Bump.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf