Author Topic: Wish to buy DALI radio module for DALI dimmable Philips LED driver  (Read 1284 times)

Offline ocsetTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Hello,

We wish to use the  75W Philips Xitanium Advance SR LED driver as below.

It is DALI dimmable. We wish to put a Radio module in it so that the dimming commands can be sent to the led driver (it will be installed   on top of a pole).

The datasheet page 3 refers to “SR certified partners” when referring to these radio modules, but do you know what that means?
Please do you have part numbers of dimming radio modules that can be used with this led driver?

Also, the diagram on page one of the datasheet indicates a polarity for the DALI input to this power supply….but DALI , by definition, comprises a rectified input so that  either polarity of connection can be done. So do you know whats going on here?

Philips advance led driver   SR Xitanium   XI075C105V079VSY2      (75W 120-277V 1.05A SR)

https://www.na.mytechnologyportal.lighting.philips.com/dam/file:d0c9a83d-3109-40dc-90e4-6645b9add51d/Philips+Advance+Xitanium+SR+75W+1.05A+outdoor+LED+driver+with+expanded+memory+datasheet.pdf

Online oPossum

• Super Contributor
  • Very dangerous - may attack at any time
Re: Wish to buy DALI radio module for DALI dimmable Philips LED driver
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 09:16:49 pm »
The datasheet page 3 refers to “SR certified partners” when referring to these radio modules, but do you know what that means?

http://www.lighting.philips.co.uk/oem-emea/products/driving-connected-lighting

"To support the development of SR certified components, Philips Lighting has launched the SR partner program. SR partners receive all required details of the Xitanium SR driver interface for electrical and DALI data exchange protocols. Philips Lighting also provides test and verification tests and successfully tested products can be recognised via the SR Certified logo."

The following users thanked this post: ocset

Offline ocsetTopic starter

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 09:35:19 pm »
Thanks, we need a radio RX/TX module which can sit inside  the luminaire with the xitanium PSU, and receive the dimming commands over radio waves.....but we need this device to not have any electrolytic capacitors inside it...Please advise, do any of the SR certified partners make such an item?

Offline dmills

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 10:12:15 pm »
Treez, What the fuck is it will you and elcos? Everyone else manages to use the things and have them meet whatever design life is for whatever they are being used for, so why the hang up?

It is not like a bulk cap in a radio receiver is likely to be highly stressed. 

Offline jotrinelectronics

• Contributor
  • !
  • Stay hungry,stay foolish
    • Electronic components distributor
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 03:07:44 am »
WHAT is the specific model number ?
hope i can help you ,i have many LED driver,but i dont know the models,i can not tell my friend to find the parts
Try to do my best,just do it

Offline julianhigginson

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 05:58:44 am »
Will pm you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf