Author Topic: [SOLD]: Racal Dana 1992 Universal Counter  (Read 1940 times)

Offline BryanTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
[SOLD]: Racal Dana 1992 Universal Counter
« on: January 02, 2017, 11:04:47 am »
Selling a used Racal Dana 1992 counter. Bought used a couple years ago but don't use any longer as I have a HP53131A. Unit powers up fine and passes the functional checks as per the service manual. All buttons seem to be fine and not sticking or broken. Some minor cosmetic damage, two holes drilled in the side and minor dings and some scrapes. Front face is in very good condition.

Picture of 250Mhz is of Channel 3 with a input from a SG503 250 Mhz sine wave (250_Mhz.jpg), the highest frequency I can produce. I believe this unit is in fully operating conditional but don't have the equipment to test fully. Selling used and as-is. I find the default internal TCXO (I think) in the unit tends to fluctuate a bit, especially with temperature changes, maybe up and down a 4-5Hz on 10Mhz (10_Mhz_Internal.jpg). Performs much better with a external reference such as a GPSDO or Rubidium, as one would expect. See Rubidium_GPSO pictures (Rubidium_GPSDO.jpg). Rubidium as the external reference and a GPSDO as the input on Channel A.

The unit when properly packed would probably weigh about 10-12 lbs . If you want to estimate the shipping I am in Canada and postal code is V6E 4C1. Canada would be approximately $25.00 Canada Post Regular Parcel with tracking, Continental US approx. $30.00 Canada Post Expedited parcel with tracking. International can be pricey though.

Asking $145.00 US plus shipping or any reasonable offer.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 02:51:00 am by Bryan »
-=Bryan=-

• Frequent Contributor
Re: FS: Racal Dana 1992 Universal Counter
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 09:17:05 am »
$135.00 US plus shipping or any reasonable offer.

-=Bryan=-

Offline seedkey

• Contributor
Re: FS: Racal Dana 1992 Universal Counter
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 02:02:14 pm »
Hello,
do you still have the frequency counter ?

• Frequent Contributor
Re: [SOLD]: Racal Dana 1992 Universal Counter
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 02:51:13 am »
Sorry, sold
-=Bryan=-

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf