Author Topic: WTS (EU/IT) CONDOR LINEAR 48V 6A PSU  (Read 1134 times)

Offline DK-1Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
WTS (EU/IT) CONDOR LINEAR 48V 6A PSU
« on: February 14, 2018, 03:25:40 pm »
Hi to all!
I've to sell two of these LINEAR PSU each unit work up to 48V & 6A , i would take all two for me , but, i'm full of things and i need free space in my lab!
I would to sell each unit for 50 euro..... more or less......obviously  more shiping costs, pick it up here to my lab welcome, the shipping could be a little bit expensive beacause are very heavy so maybe is better to sell these only in italy or max. to europe.
If you want more info ecc.... let me know!

Offline philipz

• Contributor
Re: WTS (EU/IT) CONDOR LINEAR 48V 6A PSU
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 11:44:18 pm »
Can you post picture of the front of device? Is it fixed 48V output or variable? Is it possible to regulate output current? Like CC mode?

Offline Momchilo

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 12:14:10 am »
There is no front panel philipz. I attached a picture of the other side. In some models of them you can regulate the output voltage a little bit (12V to 15V) or similiar. I'm quite sure it isn't possible for the F48-6-A model. Here is a datasheet: https://www.mouser.com/ds/2/373/IntlMedLinears6-02-1203527.pdf

Offline not1xor1

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 07:02:13 am »
IMHO it is overpriced.

On ebay a new 30V-5A linear PSUs with voltage/current regulation and dual 3digits displays is just about 55euros including shipment from Italy (not from China).

They are certainly overrated and would require some modifications to work reliably as lab PSUs, but here you are buying just a transformer with some pieces of aluminium and old electronic devices which in some cases would just need to be trashed (like old electrolitics).

But I've seen people bidding for old Chinese PSUs at prices higher than a new one, so... who knows...

Offline DK-1Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 12:37:20 pm »
I forgot to say it has a 2 unit rack with the PSU......so i asked 50 euro more or less....
It is open to do the pictures you see in the post

Just to know what i would sell here
Is a 48V 6A  linear PSU with no regulations,no voltage and current,nothing, but it's been all restored and all the components tested  (the old big capacitors are been replaced with two new units for example).
The PSU is putted in a 3 unit rack case (a standard case, so 3 units corresponding to 13,5 cm x 49,0 cm) and a new black faceplate, it could be used for a beautiful linear PSU project (it's a good USA build PSU and not chinese......)......as i said in the first post each unit is in perfect working order because are been used till the last year for a professional audio stuff that now is been sold but without PSU.
One is been exchanged with an AC variac so only one left.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 06:11:59 pm by DK-1 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf