Author Topic: WTS: LogicPort logic analyzer with cables $200 shipped US only  (Read 1645 times)

Offline alank2Topic starter

• Super Contributor
WTS: LogicPort logic analyzer with cables $200 shipped US only
« on: November 22, 2017, 06:43:51 pm »
Hi Everyone,

It works great, but I have too much stuff so I am selling it.  I will accept paypal with a confirmed address or a USPS money order.  Priority shipping included.  US only.

I answer questions/requests in order of PM.

Thanks,

Alan

• Super Contributor
Re: WTS: LogicPort logic analyzer with cables $200 shipped US only
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 07:45:02 pm »
BUMP!

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 03:58:27 am »
One of the best features of this unit is that it can sample ALL channels at full speed.  Another is that you can set a variable trigger threshold.

Offline Pinkus

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 08:47:08 am »
One of the best features of this unit is that it can sample ALL channels at full speed.  Another is that you can set a variable trigger threshold.
Don't forget the multiple trigger options - e.g. trigger on event A but not before event B happened. This is often very helpful. Advanced trigger options are the most important functions at a logic analyzer as you really do not want to deal with zillions of data. The better the trigger options, the less you have to search within your data for the problem.
$200 is a very good price. I am wondering why it hasn't been sold yet. Do not make the mistake to compare the Logicport with the Saleae cheapies (or similar devices). These are just toys, maybe good for some I2C data capturing.
Hint: at the www.intronix.com site you can download the full software. You can run it in demo mode, which allows you to really play with all software options as the demo mode produces random data.
Hint 2: the user interface (e.g. Zoom +/- with CTRL+mouse buttons instead of scroll wheel) is kind of ... lets call it 'unconventional'.

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 11:21:38 am »
Don't forget the multiple trigger options - e.g. trigger on event A but not before event B happened. This is often very helpful. Advanced trigger options are the most important functions at a logic analyzer as you really do not want to deal with zillions of data. The better the trigger options, the less you have to search within your data for the problem.
$200 is a very good price. I am wondering why it hasn't been sold yet. Do not make the mistake to compare the Logicport with the Saleae cheapies (or similar devices). These are just toys, maybe good for some I2C data capturing.
Hint: at the www.intronix.com site you can download the full software. You can run it in demo mode, which allows you to really play with all software options as the demo mode produces random data.
Hint 2: the user interface (e.g. Zoom +/- with CTRL+mouse buttons instead of scroll wheel) is kind of ... lets call it 'unconventional'.
Only shipping to the US doesn't help :)

Offline Electro Fan

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 04:27:25 am »
FWIW, the LogicPort is a very flexible and enjoyable to use logic analyzer, and +1 for Alan - he is a very good EEVer
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 04:28:56 am by Electro Fan »

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 04:31:56 am »
Thanks for the feedback guys; I appreciate it!

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 04:48:55 pm »
BUMP

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf