Author Topic: Aneng AN860B from Aneng store -- AliExpress warning  (Read 3116 times)

Offline ez24Topic starter

• Super Contributor
  • L.D.A.
Aneng AN860B from Aneng store -- AliExpress warning
« on: January 17, 2018, 10:02:44 pm »
Just as a FYI warning

I waited a month for my Aneng   AN860B   ordered from the Aneng store on AliExpress

For a month I saw "Awaiting delivery".  Today it also says "Awaiting delivery" but for some reason I looked into details and it also says "2018.01.12 21:35 (GMT-7): Shipment cancelled"

The shipment was cancelled 5 days ago while I still await delivery.   :--

I filed a dispute but this is bullshit

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 01:59:49 am by ez24 »
YouTube and Website Electronic Resources ------>  https://www.eevblog.com/forum/other-blog-specific/a/msg1341166/#msg1341166

Offline stj

• Super Contributor
Re: Aneng AN860B multimeter -- AliExpress warning
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 05:32:43 pm »
i dont think "Aneng" has a store - it's a trading name.
"zotek" has a store, but they are more expensive than just using banggood.

The following users thanked this post: ez24

• Super Contributor
  • L.D.A.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 07:07:46 pm »
Thanks

I bought a :

ZOTEK  VC17B
YouTube and Website Electronic Resources ------>  https://www.eevblog.com/forum/other-blog-specific/a/msg1341166/#msg1341166

Offline Galenbo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 02:27:21 pm »
No worries, the new Shipment is underway:
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a nonworking cat.

The following users thanked this post: 001, ez24

• Super Contributor
  • L.D.A.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 07:23:50 pm »
The seller said the post office burned down ! 

I still do not like "Awaiting delivery" on the main screen and "Shipment cancelled" in the detailed page

Filed a dispute and got a request from seller to cancel it and wait another 10 days - yeah right.

Offline sleemanj

• Super Contributor
  • Professional tightwad.
    • The electronics hobby components I sell.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 09:16:56 pm »
It happens.  Probably went out of stock or something.

I had my fastest ever dispute a week or two back, I think it was about 5 minutes from submitting the dispute and Ali accepting and issuing refund, it was for a shipment cancelled, I'm assuming it must have been a bot-approved dispute.

Then again I bought 15 multimeters from a seller last month as a negotiated deal, they had to split into 3 orders for reasons.  Two or the orders (10 meters) arrived fine a week or two later, one went to shipment cancelled.  Messaged them, given the larger value and that we had negotiated this order speceially I thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt, and they said they will organise it again, no new tracking number so I was nearly going to dispute, then one day 5 meters arrive out of the blue.

~~~
EEVBlog Members - get yourself 10% discount off all my electronic components for sale just use the Buy Direct links and use Coupon Code "eevblog" during checkout.  Shipping from New Zealand, international orders welcome :-)

Offline stj

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 12:51:32 am »
for what it's worth, there are not many scammers willing to risk ALI, most go to ebay.

ALI has a very tight policy, a seller must use his personal government i.d. to open a seller account,
if he is considered to be a scammer his i.d. is blacklisted for several years!!

the only way around that is to use a relative, or to die and be re-incarnated!  :-DD

• Super Contributor
  • L.D.A.
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2018, 01:26:53 am »
for what it's worth, there are not many scammers willing to risk ALI, most go to ebay.

Good info on Aliexpress.   :-+

But I never even thought I was being scammed.  What pissed me off was it was both Awaiting delivery AND Cancelled.  I am PO'd at Aliexpress because now I have to look more careful on what they are doing.  This info was on different pages.

It is going on 3 days now with no refund.  Oh course the seller (Aneng) wants me to cancel the dispute.  But it is not my problem if the post office burned down (if it really did).

Offline amspire

• Super Contributor
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2018, 01:41:12 am »
But I never even thought I was being scammed.  What pissed me off was it was both Awaiting delivery AND Cancelled.  I am PO'd at Aliexpress because now I have to look more careful on what they are doing.  This info was on different pages.
I may be that the seller got their shipment returned to sender for some reason. When they cancelled the sale was probably the first time they knew the shipment had failed.

Offline imidis

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2018, 01:45:32 am »
It seems most sellers want you to wait usually past purchase protection, honestly most show up, but I don't let purchase protection run out on pricier items.
Gone for good

Offline Calambres

• Frequent Contributor
    • Piso-Tones
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2018, 09:00:59 am »
...most [scammers] go to ebay...

So true!  >:(

...but I don't let purchase protection run out on pricier items...
I learnt it the hard way!  :rant:

Avoid seller heavenstores like the plague!

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
Re: ZOTEK VC17B - shipping delay and bad communication
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2018, 09:18:09 am »
Thanks
I bought a :
ZOTEK  VC17B

So it seems that you have a communication problem caused by Zotek, the seller you ordered from.
Since neither Aneng nor AliExpress have anything to do with it, maybe you could change the thread title?

• Super Contributor
  • L.D.A.
Re: ZOTEK VC17B - shipping delay and bad communication
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2018, 02:14:05 am »
So it seems that you have a communication problem caused by Zotek, the seller you ordered from.
Since neither Aneng nor AliExpress have anything to do with it, maybe you could change the thread title?

I did.

I attached photos of my order.  Maybe the Aneng store is false?  Summary:  When I found the order was cancelled I contacted seller, after two days I filed a dispute.  Then the seller said the PO burned down and wanted me to remove my dispute and then they would send me another one.  One thing I know is not cancel a dispute, that would  be a sure way to lose.

I am pissed because I am still waiting (6 days) for an order that was cancelled by the seller, total BS.  There is no bad communication - Aliexpress says my order is   Awaiting delivery     AND   Cancelled

My point is to be careful in case this happens to someone else.  Shit happens  :-DD

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf