Author Topic: Assuming these eye witness reports are accurate:UFO technology how would it work  (Read 4372 times)

Offline BeaminTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • If you think my Boobs are big you should see my ba
I was thinking more the like of that "Issac guy that talks like elmer fud"; type of discussion where he says math can do this and with out breaking the laws of nature we could assume they would need this much energy etc etc.

I love hearing him say "kubliay warp  drive"

You wont see any math.  Besides not knowing what to calculate, math breaks down when you deal with singularities.

To illustrate the break down:

It takes infinite amount of energy to accelerate Joe OR his wife to travel at the speed of light.  How much energy does it take to accelerate BOTH Joe AND his wife to travel at the speed of light?  Can you add two infinities together?  Of course, but you are no closer to having a workable number.

Now that same issue with your "right angle turning UFO."

To make a true right angle turn at even as slow as city-driving speed, you will need infinite energy.  First, you need absorb your forward momentum.  True right angle turns means your forward motion stops in zero distance.  That requires infinite deceleration which requires infinite energy.  Say you can do that, now you need to reach to your former forward speed but at the 90 degree angle.  From no side-way speed to former forward speed (but side-ways) immediately.  To reach a speed immediately needs infinite acceleration.  That requires infinite energy.  So total energy requires is adding that two infinities together.

In real life, even with driving, you really don't make right-angle turns.  You make small quarter circle turns.  The smaller the turn-circle radius (or the faster you turn), the higher the centripetal force (the more energy required to overcome it so as to stay on course).  For true right-angle, your turn-circle has a zero turn radius making it requiring infinite energy.

My thinking was more of it just looks like a right angle turn to us. Maybe it just stops extremely fast or since we don't know what we are looking at just looks like it's doing that. A right angle turn on a radar that takes 1 min to sweep is just a hard right easily done by things with wheels. The light we see could be an artifact of its propulsion system and distorted "exhaust" of what ever field it is manipulating. .

Why would aliens visit us? Perhaps they are growing us to see what happens, like we do with bacteria. Or this is their future planet and don't want to see it covered in radio isotopes or CO2 that would cost trillions of space dollars to clean up? Also they wouldn't even have to be from other stars they could be just hiding in space or in the atmosphere of Jupiter in that pesky big red spot that won't go away. Maybe when they detect no intelligent life in the white house they will determine we are too primitive socially and let us be. We all know if they land on the white house front lawn and say "Take us to your leader" trump will call Putin on speed dial #2 (Hot daughter I want to bang is #1) from the podium he's hiding behind and Putin will be in charge of 1st contact.
Max characters: 300; characters remaining: 191
Images in your signature must be no greater than 500x25 pixels

Online Bud

• Super Contributor
Watched too much fake news last night?
Facebook-free life and Rigol-free shack.

Offline BeaminTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • If you think my Boobs are big you should see my ba
Watched too much fake news last night?

I don't have TV because some of your money goes to FauxNews. Haven't owned a TV in 12 years and the only reason I had one back then is because I got 350.00$ a month in free cable. Did you know you can't DVR the playboy channel? Also if you own a huge TV and have large front windows the DVR shuts off after so many minutes and resumes on the last channel. I came home from work one day and about 10 neighborhood kids were all standing in front of my house watching the playboy channel from my front yard.

Max characters: 300; characters remaining: 191
Images in your signature must be no greater than 500x25 pixels

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf