Author Topic: Australia data encryption law  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Electro Detective

• Super Contributor
Re: Australia data encryption law
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2019, 08:17:52 pm »

At least blueskull is straight up, be he/she wrong, right, manipulated, confused, whatever the deal is  :-// 

unlike a LOT of two faced 'troll callers' that are not short of hypocricy/hypocracy/hippocracy  ::)

The following users thanked this post: wraper, blueskull

Online blueskull

• Supporter
  • Power Electronics Guy
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2019, 08:20:03 pm »
At least blueskull is straight up, be he/she wrong, right, manipulated, confused, whatever the deal is  :-// 

I'm not manipulated at all. I'm just a deep believer of elitism and social Darwinism.
I'm straight up. If I do FU, I say FU. I don't pat you on your back and actually FU.

The following users thanked this post: Electro Detective

Online beanflying

• Super Contributor
  • Toys so very many Toys.
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2019, 08:25:12 pm »

unlike a LOT of two faced 'troll callers' that are not short of hypocricy/hypocracy/hippocracy  ::)

His Very first post in this thread days ago was all about what CHINA does to enforce it's police state. http://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/australia-data-encryption-law/msg2141260/#msg2141260

HE HAS BEEN OFF TOPIC EVER SINCE!

Signed the other 99% of us.

Who the !@#$ do you think you are?

An Australian you tosser and this flawed legislation effects MY COUNTRY and has nothing to do with yours and your twisted morals!
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order :)

Online blueskull

• Supporter
  • Power Electronics Guy
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2019, 08:31:31 pm »
An Australian you tosser and this flawed legislation effects MY COUNTRY and has nothing to do with yours and your twisted morals!

Since this is part of the five eyes thing, why don't you go to F uncle Sam and get yourself erased?

• Super Contributor
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2019, 08:35:22 pm »

China produces the phones that these data encryption laws will be implemented on.

blueskull is politely telling us to smell the coffee    :popcorn:

The following users thanked this post: soldar

Online beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2019, 08:43:50 pm »
This is far more than just phones as you are I am sure well aware of. More chance of the Chinese Government hacking us illegally to protect their own 'state security' than any information we are likely to get off decrypted phones of Chinese origin even if those companies will hand over that data.

Blueskull has yet again twisted a thread as some sort of perverse defense of the Chinese State Machine which this thread is not about.

So politely or not he can take a running jump.

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2019, 08:57:17 pm »
blueskull is collateral damage for westerner investor scum taking their/our industries over there,

and making those countries work for stale rice pay, for a better 'future' in a 'competitive' global market >   :palm:

Hang it on the local bean counters that created and manipulate the mess, not blueskull and agro peers gabbing away nasty on the internet

« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 09:04:24 pm by Electro Detective »

Online blueskull

• Supporter
  • Power Electronics Guy
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2019, 07:59:59 am »
This is far more than just phones as you are I am sure well aware of. More chance of the Chinese Government hacking us illegally to protect their own 'state security' than any information we are likely to get off decrypted phones of Chinese origin even if those companies will hand over that data.

If requested by the five eyes, China at most will have a backdoor that allow China be the sixth eye. The five eyes will already have access to whatever backdoor they request Chinese phone makers to put in.
And in case you don't know, the topic of this thread is not about phones at all. It's about to legalize governments to decrypt communication without the peers' consent.

blueskull is collateral damage for westerner investor scum taking their/our industries over there,

No. I support western companies to move to China, and I also support Chinese companies to move to the rest.
Globalization breaks wealth gap and standard gap. It promotes a more equal and fair competition.
In other words, global competition without boarders as barriers promotes social Darwinism, which is my political belief.

Offline apis

• Super Contributor
  • Hobbyist
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2019, 08:15:00 am »
I don't think (hope) you understand what is meant by social Darwinism. ??? :-\
It got to be the dumbest of all the dumb ideas from the 19th century.

Online blueskull

• Supporter
  • Power Electronics Guy
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2019, 08:34:18 am »
I don't think (hope) you understand what is meant by social Darwinism. ??? :-\
It got to be the dumbest of all the dumb ideas from the 19th century.

Put it simple, PUBG.

Offline apis

• Super Contributor
  • Hobbyist
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2019, 08:55:20 am »
I have no idea what is meant by PUBG?

Offline Monkeh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2019, 09:13:12 am »

He means a game where lots and lots of people work very hard to enjoy themselves and a precious few cunts destroy for everyone it by blatantly cheating.

China, in other words - figuratively and literally.

Online blueskull

• Supporter
  • Power Electronics Guy
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2019, 09:26:15 am »

He means a game where lots and lots of people work very hard to enjoy themselves and a precious few cunts destroy for everyone it by blatantly cheating.

China, in other words - figuratively and literally.

No. I meant the game mode itself. Only one can live, stepping on the others' bodies.

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2019, 10:10:25 am »
No. I meant the game mode itself. Only one can live, stepping on the others' bodies.
You'd think the concept of cooperation would be more ingrained in someone coming from a country with close to 1.5 billion people. Even before we migrated from the plains of Africa, cooperation has been what made our species tick and successful. That's unlikely to change any time soon.

The following users thanked this post: apis

Online blueskull

• Supporter
  • Power Electronics Guy
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2019, 10:15:45 am »
You'd think the concept of cooperation would be more ingrained in someone coming from a country with close to 1.5 billion people. Even before we migrated from the plains of Africa, cooperation has been what made our species tick and successful. That's unlikely to change any time soon.

Cooperation is necessary, just as competition is important.
Cooperation is not fueled by the good of ones heart. It is fueled by the necessity to tackle bugger targets.

Cooperation will not go away anytime soon, but as technology develops and dependency between people reduces, competition will be more and more prevalent.

Offline cdev

• Super Contributor
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2019, 11:31:30 am »
Hard to say. I think one of the things people are realizing now is an awful lot like the opposite of that, that life is not a zero sum game.

Have you ever heard of the "Overton Window" ? Right wingers are trying to shift people's idea of what is okay to the right. By sleazy methods. We shouldn't fall for it.

What do I mean? let me give you an example, a few years ago I was pointed to this interesting article which was at the time popular with people in the advertising and PR industry, I was told, to read it if I wanted to know how they thought. Evidently they think we are a lot like cockroaches in some respects. (I disagree with this, but it does explain the social network bot phenomenon)

Anyway, I think that now since jobs are becoming scarcer, I think that engaging in a race to the bottom is a mistake. I know that goes against established dogma, but we have to think of karma, rather than dogma.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 01:06:26 pm by cdev »
"What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away."

Offline mc172

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2019, 12:54:46 pm »
I'm proper confused by this thread! Reads like something the KKK would put together but against Chinese people. Kinda like: Blueskull has got a foreign-looking flag set as his country, let's have him! :scared: :scared:

Right. I forget you don't have morals or feelings of your own, only a need for success.

If the people are happy, why not? Chinese people are just by nature competitive.
A competitive environment with good reward system is what we want.

Make your own life better by your hard work. No matter for whom.
I don't care if I work for USA making nukes against China, or I work for China recreating Soviet Union.
If I get my own life better and I take care of my own business, I'm all good.

Any other Chinese people follow this type of sellout SELFISH BS that borders on fifth column/treason activity??  :--

Er, yeah, I'm 100% British and I agree with the guy, don't know the guy, but he's speaking sense. Dafuq is your problem?

@ Blueskull kindly delete your last posts and !@#$ OFF this thread!  :rant:

How about you go and play with traffic you bellend? You been reading up on those radical papers again?

When did the Strayans become so pro Trump?

I really can't believe how fast this escalated!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:59:38 pm by mc172 »

The following users thanked this post: blueskull

Offline mc172

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2019, 01:02:12 pm »
Regarding the original subject, rather than a load of verging on Nazi bollocks, it's really scary. It's the start of what is to come, I fear. Over here in the EU (which we are still a part of), the Article 13 nightmare looms over us, which is somewhat related in the sense that lawmakers/politicians coming up with these amazing ideas have got no idea what they're talking about. Not good.

Offline cdev

• Super Contributor
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2019, 01:08:09 pm »
We can't hug our children with nuclear arms. Corny, I know. But true.

It takes children to raze a village. So let's grow up.
"What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away."

Online beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2019, 01:22:06 pm »
I'm proper confused by this thread! Reads like something the KKK would put together but against Chinese people. Kinda like: Blueskull has got a foreign-looking flag set as his country, let's have him! :scared: :scared:

Right. I forget you don't have morals or feelings of your own, only a need for success.

If the people are happy, why not? Chinese people are just by nature competitive.
A competitive environment with good reward system is what we want.

Make your own life better by your hard work. No matter for whom.
I don't care if I work for USA making nukes against China, or I work for China recreating Soviet Union.
If I get my own life better and I take care of my own business, I'm all good.

Any other Chinese people follow this type of sellout SELFISH BS that borders on fifth column/treason activity??  :--

Er, yeah, I'm 100% British and I agree with the guy, don't know the guy, but he's speaking sense. Dafuq is your problem?

@ Blueskull kindly delete your last posts and !@#$ OFF this thread!  :rant:

How about you go and play with traffic you bellend? You been reading up on those radical papers again?

When did the Strayans become so pro Trump?

I really can't believe how fast this escalated!

What radical papers? About as radical as I get is watching mainstream news on TV and generally our ABC or SBS as they have the least bias.

As this is your first post in this thread is to name call me then you can go place your own ballend where it fits and I am sure it would only need a very tiny space! I am actually far more offended by you calling me Pro Trump :wtf: is that going to be the new insult for 2019?

If you bothered to read what has been said by BlueSkull in its entirety here and the pro chinese ideals and propaganda he keeps spouting you might have half a clue as to why I am pissed off. We are NOT china and we DONT want to become like China and accept the governments will OR ELSE!

This piece of bullshit flawed legislation puts us closer to a police state with no oversight and having anyone try and say it's ok regardless of flag is seriously out of order as it 'currently' doesn't effect them but it likely will is we allow it to stand in it's current form. India is heading that way China is a lost cause and if it sticks here the UK, USA and anyone else we have ties with is getting it too. Without oversight provisions (minimum) and major rewording it is bordering on unlawful if it were pushed to the high court.

To say it is ok because in my country because it 'protects' everyone by allowing spying on all is absolute bullshit and has NO place in a western democracy it is only allowed in totalitarian regimes because if you speak up about it you 'disappear'.

So much of the content of this thread is OFF TOPIC.

Online blueskull

• Supporter
  • Power Electronics Guy
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2019, 01:31:29 pm »
Who said the "no oversight" part? Government power without oversight is certainly democracy crisis.

What I promote is that governments should have power over the people, but in the other way around, the people should have oversight over the government.

Offline mc172

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2019, 01:43:52 pm »
<snip>

loads of bollocks

</snip>

You're beyond help mate.

Online beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2019, 01:46:08 pm »
Which if you even tried to read or understand what this legislation DOESN'T have is just that it has NO limits or oversight other than by the government. And our Government elected by the people and damm well should govern for the people which is clearly isn't in this case.

https://www.cpomagazine.com/cyber-security/controversial-encryption-laws-in-australia-could-set-dangerous-worldwide-precedent/

Online beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2019, 01:48:09 pm »
<snip>

loads of bollocks

</snip>

You're beyond help mate.

Calling me mate after calling me a ballend would get you a punch in the nose in this country  :box: Feel free to continue the insults I am more than up to trolls with nothing constructive to add to the discussion.

Online blueskull

• Supporter
  • Power Electronics Guy
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2019, 01:50:52 pm »
Which if you even tried to read or understand what this legislation DOESN'T have is just that it has NO limits or oversight other than by the government. And our Government elected by the people and damm well should govern for the people which is clearly isn't in this case.

https://www.cpomagazine.com/cyber-security/controversial-encryption-laws-in-australia-could-set-dangerous-worldwide-precedent/

It.only takes one cybercop to step out to blow the entire conspiracy if there is one.

And, what do you think IA does?

Also, being a cop, one is also a people of the country. As long as there is a single non corrupted cop in the team, there will be supervision.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf