Author Topic: Buying a RF Vector Impedance Antenna Analyzer - Avoid this shop  (Read 1348 times)

Offline southernspaceTopic starter

Buying a RF Vector Impedance Antenna Analyzer - Avoid this shop
« on: December 13, 2018, 03:36:51 pm »
I was interested in buying an N1201SA RF Vector Impedance  Antenna Analyzer.

So I found a shop on Aliexpress which was offering the device for a good price including DHL shipping.
In total it cost US $193.
And then I waited for the seller to ship it. He sent me a 'DHL Tracking Number" which was clearly nothing but a waybill number.
He never shipped the product. The more I messaged the more he promised until he sent me a message saying that it was returned - From where I am not sure.

He then suggested I should open a dispute and claim $13.93 Back  :-DD

He has refused to give a refund unless I say it was my fault and has forced me to wait until Aliexpress get involved and settle the matter.
So dont buy from this shop unless you want to waste a lot of time:
Store: Ci Mi Homes Improvement Store
Store: No.2987012

« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 03:40:17 pm by southernspace »

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
Re: Buying a RF Vector Impedance Antenna Analyzer - Avoid this shop
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 04:05:20 pm »
Remember read it somewhere here, that Franky (iloveelectronics), a well known seller here in this forum, complained that shipping packages from hongkong to south africa bounced back, and eventually he stops selling to your country.

Offline SeanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 07:32:10 pm »
Yes, SAPO does take forever, and does deliver whatever they don't take, and you generally have to wait 6 months for it. However DHL and other couriers ( so long as they do not use the broken SAPO local leg) are pretty fast, though you will pay for the service.

Waybill number should be trackable on DHL website though, so if it was never tracked then either he did not send it, or used an expired waybill number instead, or just made one up.

With SAPO that R25.85 per parcel is annoying, they should have just said R26, and not have had to worry about the 15c change every time I go to stand in the line at Durmain to get a parcel. Tuesday it was a nice 2 hour line, got a chair to assist the nice Gogo ahead of me, as with crutches she really needed a rest. She sat, and her son stood there to get to the counter for the SASSA payout.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 07:37:15 pm by SeanB »

Offline southernspaceTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 10:39:16 am »
This guy never sent the parcel. When using DHL it shows on their system and would only bounce back if you give the wrong details

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf