Author Topic: Chinese Datasheets and Chip Makers  (Read 1476 times)

Online MechatrommerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
Chinese Datasheets and Chip Makers
« on: March 21, 2018, 05:45:25 am »
i was looking for datasheet of SC34073A 12V to 5V dc dc converter IC, and i only can find it in chinese... http://www.datasheetspdf.com/pdf/846429/FUMAN/SC34073/1 no english version that i can easily find. how long it will take for chinese to dominate the IC market? luckily they still follow the usual format so i can make something out of the datasheet... :phew:
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
Re: Chinese Datasheets and Chip Makers
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 07:31:30 am »
Come across this a couple of times in Chinese made equipment. A datasheet is just a datasheet, all a fairly similar layout and not at all hard to decipher using Google translate.
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Online MechatrommerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
Re: Chinese Datasheets and Chip Makers
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 01:49:22 pm »
i had similar bad luck on em78p153 mcu chip. 20 pages of text, diagrams and tables mixed, not an easy task copy pasting into google. even worst i have here sm6122 keyboard controller datasheet 9 pages all scanned in pictures.
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf