Author Topic: Free Energy is just a bad name...  (Read 226752 times)

Offline tooki

• Super Contributor
Re: Free Energy is just a bad name...
« Reply #375 on: February 09, 2016, 01:22:28 pm »
No, it's true. The few people here who already believe in it don't need convincing. And those who don't believe certainly won't be convinced by this. Nobody's opinion is going to be changed either way.

Offline rrinker

• Super Contributor
« Reply #376 on: February 09, 2016, 01:28:34 pm »
 Wait, so gallstones are the root of all ills? Well tell me then why I still get sick on occasion, I have no gall bladder and can't possibly have any gallstones.

Offline tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #377 on: February 09, 2016, 01:46:58 pm »
Wait, so gallstones are the root of all ills? Well tell me then why I still get sick on occasion, I have no gall bladder and can't possibly have any gallstones.
Because it's liver gallstones that need cleansing! Apparently our livers are riddled with stones that conveniently happen to be undetectable with mainstream medical techniques.  :-DD

Offline Delta

• Super Contributor
« Reply #378 on: February 09, 2016, 01:56:46 pm »
Deco, do you believe that nose turns away from the side of the body that has organs that require cleansing, and returns after a clense?

Offline zapta

• Super Contributor
« Reply #379 on: February 09, 2016, 02:30:36 pm »
This is the best thread ever.  Thanks Desco.

Offline Deco56Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #380 on: February 09, 2016, 05:39:41 pm »
 :-DD

Yea no one has gallstones! They are fun to have!

Only surgery guys! Make sure you get a big old scar and remove your whole gallbladder...its the only way!!!

:-DD

Even people without a gallbladder, EVERYONE has gallstones...

I do believe what Andreas is saying about the nose and other such features....he was also into iridology....its all a scam to get rich though...if you can look at persons eye and see the inner ailments...it could work for other parts of the body...How much did you guys spend on the free e-book I sent....oh it must be the olive oil conglomerate wants to profit on our vulnerabilities

Funny how I suggested anyone can try this and test the gallstones they pass but everyone is just assuming thats impossible and has no health benefits...heres a word of advice to the non-believers: read the instructions and try it yourself and dont even read the testimonials...try it yourself!!!! If you follow all the instructions, it works, and has been confirmed to me personally and to any friends I recommend the cleanse to...

...and yes of course governments have been surpresssing advanced technologies....thats why you can get shot coming 1 mile within Area 51...and if theres Area 51...what about from 1-51?

but yeah...lets just focus on my big fat diploma and how I spell John Hopkins...makes all the difference...and keep telling me to fuck off...adds so much to the convo :-DD
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:07:04 pm by Deco56 »

Offline Seekonk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #381 on: February 09, 2016, 06:49:00 pm »
Feed the troll, feed the troll, feed the troll. If we all stopped the thread would
be gone in a day. But we can't stop, we have to peek behind the curtain of Todd
Browning's freak show.  So dance for the puppet master. You have made this a number
one thread.  He doesn't even care about free energy, He just wants to see you dance.
I say ban him from the forum just because he is smarter than us!

Offline miguelvp

• Super Contributor
« Reply #382 on: February 09, 2016, 06:55:01 pm »
We know what is going on, no worries about that. If we keep on feeding him is so he can keep on entertaining us.

Offline alex89

• Contributor
« Reply #383 on: February 09, 2016, 07:02:43 pm »
Feed the troll, feed the troll, feed the troll. If we all stopped the thread would
be gone in a day. But we can't stop, we have to peek behind the curtain of Todd
Browning's freak show.  So dance for the puppet master. You have made this a number
one thread.  He doesn't even care about free energy, He just wants to see you dance.
I say ban him from the forum just because he is smarter than us!

+1  :-+

Offline timb

• Super Contributor
  • Pretentiously Posting Polysyllabic Prose
    • timb.us
« Reply #384 on: February 09, 2016, 07:03:21 pm »
Hey Deco, do you also believe in the Golden Ratio?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic; e.g., Cheez Whiz, Hot Dogs and RF.

Online Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #385 on: February 09, 2016, 07:53:39 pm »
Love how the last thing anyone is considering doing is trying out the cleanse for themselves lol....

Yea gallstones are all hocus pocus, no need to remove them ever:

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/liver_biliary_and_pancreatic_disorders/gallstones_85,P00841/

No references at all .... :-DD

It's all BS! Even John Hopkins Medicine says so!  :-DD

What's next? Is he going to claim it's a cure for baldness? ;D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 09:24:41 am by Hero999 »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #386 on: February 09, 2016, 08:02:58 pm »
"Hey guys lets all ignore the things he said that way we can avoid the uncomfortable facts that come up!"

Smooth play  :-DD

More jokes! Lets not test the cleanse out ourselves!  We know already its all bull crap! Why even test it????

Quantum vacuum thrusters still avoided, not surprisingly. ...

and still no real research into the cleanse...like I said...try it out yourself ...what happened to experimentation???

...and I dont need to believe in the Golden Ratio, it is a well recognized mathematical constant and shows up in Nature all the time....

More jokes please! Didnt know this was a amateur comedy forum  :-DD

Dont quit your day jobs.... :-DD

Offline timb

• Super Contributor
    • timb.us
« Reply #387 on: February 09, 2016, 09:31:38 pm »

"Hey guys lets all ignore the things he said that way we can avoid the uncomfortable facts that come up!"

Smooth play  :-DD

More jokes! Lets not test the cleanse out ourselves!  We know already its all bull crap! Why even test it????

Quantum vacuum thrusters still avoided, not surprisingly. ...

and still no real research into the cleanse...like I said...try it out yourself ...what happened to experimentation???

...and I dont need to believe in the Golden Ratio, it is a well recognized mathematical constant and shows up in Nature all the time....

More jokes please! Didnt know this was a amateur comedy forum  :-DD

Dont quit your day jobs.... :-DD

Show me a double-blind study with a solid number of participants that says your cleanse works and I'll believe you.

You or me or anyone on this forum trying it is meaningless; anecdotal evidence is not part of the scientific method. Furthermore, the placebo effect can be very powerful.

Correlation does not imply causation. Do you understand what that means?

Being a bit of an Internet Detective, I did some sleuthing. Don't worry, I'm not going to release your personal info; also, your other little secret is safe with me. It just makes me really sad to know that you're not a troll. You really believe this stuff.

Sometimes I think Idiocracy is a real documentary from the future. *Sighs*
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic; e.g., Cheez Whiz, Hot Dogs and RF.

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #388 on: February 09, 2016, 09:54:58 pm »
How is passing gallstones a placebo effect? You can pass and test those gallstones yourself....

As for personal info, you can find my name somewhere...I dont really care...

Offline G7PSK

• Super Contributor
  • It is hot until proved not.
« Reply #389 on: February 09, 2016, 09:56:44 pm »

OK. Now I see how your mind works: Gallstones are a real disease so it must be true that any bat-shit crazy pseudoscience babble cure for them must be true as well!

Now I know why I avoided your free energy trolling.

But thanks again for the laughs - I really mean that BTW - we were in tears earlier at work reading that stuff - it's not often I laugh that hard.

And the fact that I know the cleanse works makes me laugh too!  :-DD

Great random video I saw of someones experience:

You can search Andreas Moritz Q and A videos for the liver cleanse....but yea its all psycho babble  :-DD

That you tube video takes you to a get rich quick scheme/scam. Also consuming large quantities of Epsom salt is likely to be harmfull. For that reason I am out.

Offline Keicar

• Regular Contributor
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #390 on: February 09, 2016, 10:13:41 pm »
So we started with 'Free energy is possible - because crystal radios', and somehow we've ended up here, being berated for not 'trying the liver cleanse for ourselves'. How am I supposed to determine whether my liver NEEDS cleansing for a start? And how does one determine whether one's liver is sufficiently 'cleansed' afterwards - for all I know this process could render my liver 'dirtier' than it was before. What am I supposed to do, perform a biopsy on myself before & after? It's all well and good demanding that we 'try it for ourselves' (actually it isn't, but never mind) - but how precisely are we supposed to learn ANYTHING from being a guinea pig for your outlandish claims? Even assuming that I feel AMAZING after submitting myself to this process, how am I supposed to know whether it's because my liver is 'cleansed' - the process could have realigned my gall-bladder, or perked up my pancreas instead, for all I know. So despite having no reason to believe that my liver is 'dirty', and no way of determining whether said liver is somehow 'cleansed' by this process, I'm supposed to submit myself to this treatment regime in order to learn precisely NOTHING. So why would I do that, exactly?

Offline Muxr

• Super Contributor
« Reply #391 on: February 09, 2016, 10:18:09 pm »
I beat my liver up daily, it don't need any cleansing.

Offline AndyC_772

• Super Contributor
  • Professional design engineer
    • Cawte Engineering | Reliable Electronics
« Reply #392 on: February 09, 2016, 10:31:17 pm »
Most things can be cleaned with alcohol, the purer the better  :-DD

Offline lowimpedance

• Super Contributor
  • Watts in an ohm?
« Reply #393 on: February 09, 2016, 11:42:36 pm »
In keeping with the suggested go to cleanser on the forum ...make sure its IPA.. and dont forget to scrub  :P.

And next,
 Its time to get the shovel and .45 out for this thread.
The odd multimeter or 2 or 3 or 4...or........can't remember !.

Offline timb

• Super Contributor
    • timb.us
« Reply #394 on: February 10, 2016, 12:39:29 am »

OK. Now I see how your mind works: Gallstones are a real disease so it must be true that any bat-shit crazy pseudoscience babble cure for them must be true as well!

Now I know why I avoided your free energy trolling.

But thanks again for the laughs - I really mean that BTW - we were in tears earlier at work reading that stuff - it's not often I laugh that hard.

And the fact that I know the cleanse works makes me laugh too!  :-DD

Great random video I saw of someones experience:

You can search Andreas Moritz Q and A videos for the liver cleanse....but yea its all psycho babble  :-DD

That you tube video takes you to a get rich quick scheme/scam. Also consuming large quantities of Epsom salt is likely to be harmfull. For that reason I am out.

Epsom Salt, in the suggested dose (4 Tbsp.) isn't harmful, per say. You just need to drink a lot of liquid over the next 8 to 24 hours. I'd recommend at least 16-32 Oz. of water right away and then at least a glass every 2 hours afterwards.

Epsom Salt basically works like Milk of Magnesia. It's a saline laxative (as opposed to a bulking or fiber agent like Metamucil or a stimulant laxative such as Dulcolax) that works by causing your bowels to absorb large amounts of water, basically giving you diarrhea.

Unlike stimulant laxatives, saline types don't cause a dependency. The only bad aspect is dehydration and depletion of electrolytes, but that can be fixed with plenty of water plus a bottle of Gatorade or Coconut Water. Remember: Electrolytes. It's what plants crave.

(Yes, I know way, way too much about laxatives.)

Offline Delta

• Super Contributor
« Reply #395 on: February 10, 2016, 01:00:04 am »
I don't believe in any of this shit, I'll stick to my homeopathic liver cleanse, that has yet to be debunked....

Offline miguelvp

• Super Contributor
« Reply #396 on: February 10, 2016, 01:02:06 am »
Reminds me of the Ionic foot detox video showing it was a scam by big Clive and  posted here:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/the-snake-oil-thread/msg858759/#msg858759

I know people that did get into that, it was like a pyramid scheme, getting friends to do it and or buy it so they could keep on spreading how this will clean your body from toxins around the year 2000 or so.

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #397 on: February 10, 2016, 01:15:23 am »
Again, no one comments on microwave cavity resonators as a method of thrust without fuel...pure electrical energy. Wiki page on "quantum vacuum thrusters" references several experiments with positive results...

...and yea I dont really care if anyone believes in the cleanse, but the last thing someone offers is to try it out themselves following all instructions...again no scam here cause no money needs to be spent other than on the oil, epsom salts and grapefruits...the book has been posted here for FREE

...but dont tell me and anyone I recommend this cleanse that it doesnt work...because it does, without a doubt. I passed gallstones...and all of my friends have ...this can easily be checked by trying out the cleanse but its not worth it right...health is useless...

Offline miguelvp

• Super Contributor
« Reply #398 on: February 10, 2016, 01:35:32 am »
Again, no one comments on microwave cavity resonators as a method of thrust without fuel...pure electrical energy. Wiki page on "quantum vacuum thrusters" references several experiments with positive results...

Can you explain for us laymen how that works in your own words? I would be curious to see your point of view on how to get useful work out of zero-point energy.

Offline dannyf

• Super Contributor
« Reply #399 on: February 10, 2016, 01:47:29 am »
Again, no one comments on microwave cavity resonators as a method of thrust without fuel...pure electrical energy.

the fact that you haven't seen something debunked doesn't mean it hasn't been debunk, or it couldn't be debunked.

with all the big fat diploma of yours, you of all people should know that.
================================
https://dannyelectronics.wordpress.com/

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf