Author Topic: I Smell Bullshit Overunity  (Read 22071 times)

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
Re: I Smell Bullshit Overunity
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2018, 10:34:29 am »
Wow...does that guy flat Earth much?...as they clearly don't understand how anything works.

Quote from that link:

How does Perpetuating Energy Flows Work?
Historically we see it going back to ancient times, in the air via rotating aerodynamically designed props or propellers in a windmill for grain, another more efficient example being the water wheel, the river’s flow is more consistent than the wind blowing. So we find Perpetual energy, over unity & negative entropy is created by tapping into existing systems of / that provide work, for decades and only days to facilitate.   

Takes things completely normal and calls them "perpetual energy". :palm: :-DD NO, it's not! You know...wind works on this thing called HEAT from THE SUN, and water wheels work on this thing called GRAVITY! What put the water there in the first place? Well heat from the sun caused it to evaporate into these things called clouds and it rained!

Now go away! Or I shall taunt you a second time! >:D
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

The following users thanked this post: daqq

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2018, 11:24:03 am »
Ok seriously Dave having reviewed your generally value added work,  I do appreciate the majority of your contributions. My problem is not with you but with Academia that has poisoned your mind. That said, you need to retract your statements around Over Unity and read Moray, Whittaker, Bearden, Courcier just for a start. Honestly you really need to look into this because you are making an ass of yourself and filling these trusting folks heads with BS.  :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

I'll be back and sincerely hope we can move forward on the same page as I've provided a preponderance of empirical evidence verified by multiple laboratories.   

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Wqwy8R5oUckHP60l9_JwaEJozga60CCItWYlmMOcTo/edit?usp=sharing  :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:
(YES THIS IS A DIFFERENT DOCUMENT THAN EARLIER SHARED)

DO THE ACTUAL RESEARCH YOURSELF QUESTION AUTHORITY  |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O

You may leave now and take your crap with you and sort of keep your dignity, or you can stay and troll for about another post or two and be banned for being a troll, or you can hang around and learn about the real world and the laws that govern it, up to you mate. Banning you takes seconds, no skin of our nose.

Offline Sovereign Wealth

• !
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2018, 02:08:16 pm »
It Really is hilarious, I mean I provide 20 dam patents and dozens of links directly to NASA Technical Representative Servers and you all just sit here with shit on your face like what smells... I am not going anywhere! I am the visionary facilitating an international open source collaboration around the best design. Dumb ass look at my profiles... Read NASA's reports. The longer you wait the worse it will be.

Offline Sovereign Wealth

• !
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2018, 02:15:15 pm »
 Lt Col Thomas Bearden https://youtu.be/eNU3MLqyzPk

Seriously, I have no problem sticking this out I've been saying this same thing since I was 17 and hearing the same, I don't think for myself... I think the way I was told and your dumb if you don't think like the establishment tells you.

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2018, 02:21:09 pm »
OK he's banned!

The following users thanked this post: janoc, ludzinc, Cyberdragon

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2018, 08:16:11 pm »
Posts like that remind me of the random emails I used to get from a former friend. Later I found out he had gotten into crystal meth, never tried the stuff myself but apparently it makes people feel super smart.

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2018, 08:17:34 pm »
Yes we had one of those posting video's once about his visions, he too was banned after lots of concern for his well being

Offline technix

• Super Contributor
  • From Shanghai With Love
    • My Untitled Blog
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2018, 08:19:58 pm »
Was there a multi-input UPS from APC or someone? Tesla too called Powerwall? Maybe BYD also have one? I think one of those would work a lot better than this crap.

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2018, 08:27:52 pm »
Just started watching the video above, sheesh what the fuck? all those terms in the military must have turned his head.

Offline joecamp0512

« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2018, 08:39:10 pm »
Has anyone actually seen the JouleBox demoed?  I did get the chance a couple weeks ago to visit Eco-Gen's Van Nuys headquarters and I (along with several others in the room) were very impressed.  Open to your thoughts on why you feel this new technology will not work...

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2018, 08:52:34 pm »
I don't know what it is, but if it claims to put out more energy than it puts in then it will not work, period.

On the other hand, send me a working free energy device and once I have verified that it is in fact producing more energy than is being put in, I will happily change my mind and throw everything I know about physics and thermodynamics out the window. You must loan me a device though that I can evaluate personally under controlled conditions, videos and demos are far too easily faked. I'm quite confident that Dave would be more than happy to do the same.

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2018, 09:34:37 pm »
Has anyone actually seen the JouleBox demoed?  I did get the chance a couple weeks ago to visit Eco-Gen's Van Nuys headquarters and I (along with several others in the room) were very impressed.  Open to your thoughts on why you feel this new technology will not work...

Yeah, sure. New first-time poster, who just happens to be sooo impressed with the JouleBox... Reported to the mods -- shills and sock-puppets are not welcome here.

Offline VK5RC

• Supporter
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2018, 11:29:29 pm »
I recall (hopefully correctly-that was a long time ago!) a 1st yr physics project to look at a proposed 'over sum' experiment.
The system starts with water on a really tall hill, enough potential energy to electrolyse the water into hydrogen and oxygen, which are placed in balloons, the mixture I believe is lighter than air, it drags uphill, generating some electricity on the way, then at the top, you burn it back to water again. Gaining even more energy!
If I recall correctly, the 'gain' is from the atmospheric heat the balloon picks up as it ascends.
Whoah! Watch where that landed we might need it later.

Offline EEVblogTopic starter

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2018, 12:59:09 am »

Oh, it "works" and probably does something. That something is practically guaranteed to not be useful.

Offline Red Squirrel

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2018, 01:00:17 am »
Seems to me it's basically just some kind of energy converter.  I don't see how this can replace solar panels or wind turbines or be more efficient. But the business investor type people are probably going to buy into it because it's hip and cool and "new".  :-DD

Offline Halcyon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2018, 01:35:27 am »
Ahh another episode of bullshit busters! Love it. Keep 'em coming Dave!

It seems like an effective way to filter out the morons in this forum too. They can't help themselves.  :-+

Because science and physics.

You might have been "impressed", but that doesn't mean the product defies the laws of nature. I also suspect that you're the previously banned user from earlier. Two brainwashed nut jobs on the same EEVblog forum topic in a short amount of time? Something doesn't feel right.

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2018, 03:12:45 am »
Sure it'll work...

If you're Michael Carbanaro and can fake it... ::)
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2018, 03:25:03 am »
So if it works, then loan one out to somebody credible to independently test it, make them sign an NDA to not disclose how it works internally if that is important but anything less than that is worthless. Put up or shut up. This is such a laughably easy thing to do that it's a perfect way to determine with certainty that something is a scam even ignoring one's understanding of the laws of nature.

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2018, 04:23:39 am »
So if it works, then loan one out to somebody credible to independently test it, make them sign an NDA to not disclose how it works internally if that is important but anything less than that is worthless. Put up or shut up. This is such a laughably easy thing to do that it's a perfect way to determine with certainty that something is a scam even ignoring one's understanding of the laws of nature.

You wouldn't need the whole thing. Just one of those voodoo motors that supposedly turns 200W into 745W. ::)
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!

Offline EEVblogTopic starter

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2018, 04:31:38 am »

I had a guy offer me $30k and a trip to Canada to verify his over-unity anti-gravity invention. All under NDA of course.
No thanks, I'm not dumb enough to waste my time.

Offline Halcyon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2018, 05:15:40 am »
Just started watching the video above, sheesh what the fuck? all those terms in the military must have turned his head.

It looks like Lt. Col. Bearden (retired) is suffering some PTSD perhaps? Something is certainly not right in his thinking. He has clearly left his scientific principles behind.

It also appears he has a "PhD" purchased from a diploma mill.

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2018, 08:28:36 am »
You mean he has a modern qualification ;)

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2018, 04:22:39 pm »

I had a guy offer me $30k and a trip to Canada to verify his over-unity anti-gravity invention. All under NDA of course.
No thanks, I'm not dumb enough to waste my time.

If you got the $30k in advance it seems it would be hard for it to be a waste of time. Give me $30k and a plane ticket somewhere and I don't care what the primary task is when I get there, it sounds like a very well paid vacation.

Now if you are expected to foot the expenses and then be reimbursed afterward then forget it.

Offline BrianHG

• Super Contributor
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2018, 05:25:23 pm »
I built an energy UNDERunity project.  It's an exercise bike with a generator as a programmable brake.  At the pedals, you put in 400 watts of torque and at the generator's output, you get 300 watts of surplus power.  It's excellent free power.  Pedal all out for a 2-3 minutes and you made enough power to charge an empty cell phone, or, power a 5 watt led lamp for 2-3 hours.  Comfortably pedal at 60-80 watts for an hour and you made enough power to light that lamp for over 10 hours.

It's FREE power and I invite anybody to try the hardware and measure the output.

However, I will not pay for the food and water you eat and drink, nor count all the power and fuel which went into producing, transporting and cooking that food so you have the energy to do the 2-3 minutes of pedaling....  ;)

The following users thanked this post: boB

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2018, 05:51:10 pm »
I'd do one if I could find an easy way. Despite having a bicycle there are few places I dare ride with driving being risky round here. So something in the house that I can plug into the grid would be nice, if anything it would mean I could measure my output properly.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf