Author Topic: I thought ben heck was coming to the eevblog shop to live in it's dumpster?  (Read 2608 times)

Offline BeaminTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • If you think my Boobs are big you should see my ba
Was the weather too nice or did Australian customs find out he was coming down to work and send him back to the US since all other countries hate us now (right fully so) .

YouTube doesn't even bother to popup his videos anymore. I thought he was going to live out of the dumpster picking out working 300$k scopes or something. I had a ware house at one point and we would send guys out to pick through dumpsters. We furnished my whole office with stuff we found in my part of the city. Affluent people throw away/recycle everything, can't be bothered to use craigslist. We didn't spend more then $100 on the office to prove a point to potential investors. Even our credit card terminal and fax machine was found in peoples recycling.

I need bad puns and games from my childhood.
Max characters: 300; characters remaining: 191
Images in your signature must be no greater than 500x25 pixels

Offline Nusa

• Super Contributor
I assume you're referring to this:

You should check the date on that video before you take it seriously. Might have to add a day to what you see because it's often the next day in Australia time-zone wise.

• Super Contributor
I assume you're referring to this:

You should check the date on that video before you take it seriously. Might have to add a day to what you see because it's often the next day in Australia time-zone wise.

I know Australia summer is backwards but summer is almost over and haven't heard anything about it, was wondering if they still are going to do this. How cool would that be to have two eevblog related channels?

If only someone on this forum knew...

Offline station240

• Supporter
Lets see what Ben's twitter account says:
https://twitter.com/benheck/status/980807257599434752?lang=en

Still can't figure it out

Apri_ Foo_s
Guess the missing letter

• Super Contributor
I always forget that's a "holiday" for some. I'm kind of disappointed now. Really I kept waiting for it to come out after he changed to element 13 I thought that he did that to go downunder.

Offline Ampera

• Super Contributor
    • Ampera's Forums
Should probably unsubscribe from the channel then. A good 13,000 people were fooled by that one, me included. Shoulda known.  :palm:
I forget who I am sometimes, but then I remember that it's probably not worth remembering.
EEVBlog IRC Admin - Join us on irc.austnet.org #eevblog

Offline HwAoRrDk

• Super Contributor
April Fools jokes aside, I seem to recall Dave did say recently (on one of his eevblog2 channel live streams? - I don't remember) that Ben Heck will actually be making a trip to Australia and visiting Dave sometime in the near future.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
April Fools jokes aside, I seem to recall Dave did say recently (on one of his eevblog2 channel live streams? - I don't remember) that Ben Heck will actually be making a trip to Australia and visiting Dave sometime in the near future.

He said he might be coming down here for a project he's working on, so will probably meet up in that case.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
Should probably unsubscribe from the channel then. A good 13,000 people were fooled by that one, me included. Shoulda known.  :palm:

Don't unsubscribe to a channel with no videos, it ruins all the fun.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf