Author Topic: It's an iPad!!!  (Read 11707 times)

Offline saturation

• Super Contributor
  • Doveryai, no proveryai
    • NIST
Re: It's an iPad!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 12:40:16 pm »
Its impressive they go through quite a bit to make these.  Manufacturing in toto must be so dirt cheap its worth their while, because I presume it also comes with some  packaging too.

I'm sure the sellers or distributors know they are not even counterfeit, but props, because they would have to buy them from the maker first, if not there are many more victims down the line.
Best Wishes,

Saturation

Offline rr100

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2013, 05:33:30 am »
Nice.
At least you can fully use it without installing some proprietary POS like itunes.

Offline G7PSK

• Super Contributor
  • It is hot until proved not.
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2013, 06:06:27 pm »
I once got caught with fake paint. I was trying to get a job out and ran out of black paint so headed out to the car to get some from the wholesalers to be greeted by two men in a van in the yard, they claimed to painting contractors who had just finished a job on the adjacent RAF base, and they just happened to have a few 5 liter tins of black paint and some grey primer, as I was in a rush to get the job done I foolishly purchased two tins of each. The cans were labeled DuPont and a number nothing else and looking inside the tins and sniffing every thing appeared fine, the grey primer was good dried in twenty minuets but when I came to use the black it did not dry as fast it was not dry the next day so I had to wash all the paint off and get some more of what I normally used, as a trial I painted a sheet of steel with the black, it was not dry after a week it never dried it always remained slimy it was the paint used on drain pipes etc to prevent climbing.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf