Author Topic: need human verification if www.deepace.net is accesible?  (Read 2315 times)

Offline MechatrommerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
need human verification if www.deepace.net is accesible?
« on: October 21, 2017, 04:31:44 am »
i tried http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.deepace.net today its saying its just me, last week its saying its not just me (deepace was down). but i need verification from you people, can you try to open the website www.deepace.net is it fast loading or slow? because it takes forever here try loading, i've been trying to access the site for the last few days/weeks.
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline Ampera

• Super Contributor
    • Ampera's Forums
Re: need human verification if www.deepace.net is accesible?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 04:54:48 am »
No problems, NY, FiOS
I forget who I am sometimes, but then I remember that it's probably not worth remembering.
EEVBlog IRC Admin - Join us on irc.austnet.org #eevblog

Offline Fortran

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 04:55:44 am »
Works from Finland

Offline T3sl4co1l

• Super Contributor
  • Expert, Analog Electronics, PCB Layout, EMC
    • Seven Transistor Labs
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 04:58:20 am »
FYI, you can also check via free online proxy -- and get much more information than if it's up or not (like if images don't load sometimes).

Tim
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Electronic design, from concept to prototype.
Bringing a project to life?  Send me a message!

Offline kolbep

• Frequent Contributor
    • ShoutingElectronics.com
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 08:24:18 am »
That is a very clever way of getting more hits on your site.  ;)
====================================
www.ShoutingElectronics.com Don't just talk about Electronics, SHOUT ABOUT IT! Electronics Blog Site and Youtube Channel

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 06:15:32 pm »
thanks all guys i guess its just me. i guess maybe i'm banned from the site i dont know :-\ (edit: its still down from here today i want to check the forum update that i reported some flaws of their product) i emailed them they dont answer |O
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline hendorog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 09:10:09 pm »
I doubt you are banned, but they do seem to have some govt issues with what they are allowed to do - which probably explains them not responding to you on their forums:

http://bbs.deepace.net/

As requested by the government, we will temporarily close the forum function from October 12th to October 25th. Our main website is not affected. If you need to consult product information, please contact our customer support

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 05:02:03 pm »
I doubt you are banned, but they do seem to have some govt issues with what they are allowed to do - which probably explains them not responding to you on their forums:
As requested by the government, we will temporarily close the forum function from October 12th to October 25th. Our main website is not affected. If you need to consult product information, please contact our customer support
i tried with different system, yes i can get to the website (but still slower than other sites) and get the same nonsensical government message in their bbs forum. i guess it must be something with my main PC here (where i registered and posted in their forum earlier before the government msg) that cant connect to their website and forum. i did email them twice to annayang@deepace.net (where i communicated for the order), no reply... today i retry emailing them to support@deepace.net, lets wait and see the result. i'm waiting the 25th october, i'm not sure why their government got interested in them (if it really is), i want to hear from them.

• Super Contributor
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 08:08:33 am »
i tried my PC from different IP, i can get through, so it must something with my other IP, not any cache or whatever in my PC... btw i dont get the relation of CPC meeting with any mail/courier/export service, its like the whole China is doomed when the meeting commenced?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf