Author Topic: Netflix Remake of Lost In Space  (Read 17322 times)

Offline 8bitgasm

• Contributor
    • 8bitgasm
Re: Netflix Remake of Lost In Space
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2018, 06:39:10 pm »
Without so much as watching an episode of LIS, I came here reading the exact comments I anticipated.  That's how predictably bad America has become with Sci-fi, I suppose. 

I saw the previews, really wanted to like it, but knew there was going to be no point in even starting to watch it. 

Just like I will never relive the original Star Wars experience (Rogue One being a minor exception) and Star Trek TNG experience (ST Discovery was brutal); there was no way I could possibly count on reliving my childhood youth growing up watching Lost in Space on Space Channel in the mid 90s.  :blah:

Offline KL27x

• Super Contributor
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2018, 05:32:07 am »
Altered Carbon is decent. It could have been so much better, but at least it's halfway good. And sex. Lots of sex.

It's also on Netflix.

The following users thanked this post: Electro Detective, Distelzombie

Offline Electro Detective

• Super Contributor
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2018, 09:37:52 am »
Altered Carbon is decent. It could have been so much better, but at least it's halfway good. And sex. Lots of sex.

It's also on Netflix.

Thanks  :-+ will chase that show up, and just have to fast forward or deal with the s*x  :palm:

hopefully there's no stray LIS chickens involved   :o

EDIT: I tried watching LIS again, it's just silly, I just can't lock into it   :-//

Tried Altered Carbon too, didn't get far with that either   :=\ 

These shows are too slow paced and lethargic, and or something that doesn't pull me in, or it's just me?  ::)

I'll stick to assorted sci-fi re-runs and wait for new seasons of The Expanse and Killjoys   :-+
Those shows rocked from the first scene and didn't let up   8)

« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 11:39:07 pm by Electro Detective »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf