Author Topic: The Akihabara Japan electronics store master list.  (Read 19724 times)

Offline onsokumaru

Re: The Akihabara Japan electronics store master list.
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2024, 12:16:44 pm »
Thank you very much, this is gold  ;D
Now I have to manage to fund a trip to Japan  >:D

Offline Howardlong

• Super Contributor
Re: The Akihabara Japan electronics store master list.
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2024, 10:51:15 am »
I just had my second trip to Akihabara this year, and spent about three hours buying random sh!t that seemed like a good idea at the time. I find myself doing two rounds of the same shops. Not sure why, but that’s the way I roll.

I went to the new upstairs in Akizukidenshi, and it certainly is easy to miss unless you knew about this extra floor ahead of time… or were looking for a Maid Cafe.

This is where, among other things, the small but useful array of low end modern test equipment is stored that used to be downstairs. Rigol DHO800/900 scopes, Analog Discovery 2 and 3 and HackRF One are examples that caught my eye, although the wallet stayed shut at this outlet in the end.

A new one for me was the Akiba LED shop, although it’s been around for a while. Not normally my thing, but they ended up about Y10k better off after I bought some Neopixel arrays.

I spent a bit in Maritsa again mostly on breakout boards, but it was Sengoku’s ground floor that I ended up with my biggest spend, about Y21k mostly on M5Stack stuff.

Kids and candy stores.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 10:55:17 am by Howardlong »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf