Author Topic: BatCave or did Thunderf00t Discover a Tomb for King Elon  (Read 3868 times)

Offline coppercone2

• Super Contributor
  • $
Re: BatCave or did Thunderf00t Discover a Tomb for King Elon
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2018, 06:34:23 pm »
In albania its a symbol of paranoid communist oppression and actually a frequent cause of problems, people drowned before because of the currents formed by parasitic beach bunkers.

They had a bunker for every 4 people in the country (and a population in the low millions, in a small country). I read their basically everywhere, or were everywhere, are expensive to remove and serve little purpose other then crappy homes for the poor, storage locations, and some commercial gimmicks (restaurants).

There are also probably hidden bunkers with WMDs in them still out there. Supposedly chemical but who the fuck knows what a paranoid commie managed to acquire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunkers_in_Albania
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:36:47 pm by coppercone2 »

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2018, 06:54:38 pm »
I wish Thunderf00t would produce something productive. All he seems to do is piss on other people's ideas. That's just lazy gutter journalism. I guess it sells! Maybe someone should debunk a Thunderf00t video.

The following users thanked this post: Koen, newbrain

Offline coppercone2

• Super Contributor
  • $
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2018, 07:13:59 pm »
it's always better if you have reporters and actually do investigating, interviews, etc

With that brand of fire you won't have anyone ever approach you for an interview because no one is gonna think its objective ever.

The problem with a specialty hate engine like he has going on right now is that eventually, even with a clean track record of being right, gets discounted because its basically guaranteed to have a negative opinion. I don't really consider it a news source, more like angry analysis.

Someone with a shitty idea can tell investors stuff like 'look, that guy thinks everything sucks', on the other hand if someone is good at identifying deceit and foolishness power to them...

my advise to you is to expose yourself to thunderfoot sparingly. He basically developed a engineering 'ban list'.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:18:31 pm by coppercone2 »

Offline TERRA Operative

• Super Contributor
  • Voider of warranties
    • Near Far Media Youtube
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2018, 02:44:24 am »
Thunderf00t jumped the shark ages ago.
He's a broken record of self important opinion and self righteousness.

I wish he would go back to doing the science stuff, but I'm not holding my breath.

He could take some leanin' from Captain Disillusion...
Where does all this test equipment keep coming from?!?

https://www.youtube.com/NearFarMedia/

The following users thanked this post: newbrain

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf