Author Topic: Incredible lack of safety  (Read 7112 times)

Offline oldwayTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • !
Re: Incredible lack of safety
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2017, 02:59:18 pm »
...when someone notices. ....
Done    :-DD :-DD :-DD

Offline tronde

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2017, 05:03:43 pm »
Lord of nothing, You have not been in Norway?

604m straight line down.

The authorities have opted not to install fencing or other safety devices as they felt it would detract from the natural beauty of the site and the fact that fatalities at the site are extremely rare, despite having approximately 200,000 visitors each year.[6] Furthermore, there were concerns that fences or other devices might encourage dangerous behavior such as climbing onto the fences. It should also be noted that it is a policy from Norwegian authorities that "we cannot fence in all nature in this country", and this is supported by the Norwegian population who are generally more accustomed to "dangerous nature" of their country than foreign tourists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preikestolen
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 05:06:57 pm by tronde »

Offline Lord of nothing

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2017, 05:17:19 pm »
I dont talk about Nature more of the City Centre from the Greek Island.
Made in Japan, destroyed in Sulz im Wienerwald.

Offline chris_leyson

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2017, 05:18:59 pm »
Wow Preikestolen, been there when I was in scouts many many years ago, truly a once in a lifetime experience  :)

Offline senso

• Frequent Contributor
    • My AVR tutorials
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2017, 11:20:18 pm »
Why dont you whine about the crappy cooling system in BMW engines all made of plastic?
Or that every single engnie family as stupid failures, from timing chains, to crap turbos, to intake butterflies that break, to timing chains, to heads that crack?
And you get that on a "german engineering" "premium" brand, german engineering is the best marketing campaign in this century, they are a huge pile of crappy plastic made be Renault, with botched together engines designed by people on drugs due to all the dumb decisions that you can see when you get a wrench and work on the car, air filter and oil change,  no problem, just remove 30kg of plastics and anti-roll bars and what not.  |O

Offline senso

• Frequent Contributor
    • My AVR tutorials
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2017, 11:34:06 pm »
My car is a Mk4 Jetta, but its a pretty old design of tdi engine, and its a 15 year car, but the common rail engines and engines would break heads like no tomorrow, DPF filters that clog, and destroy your turbo and valves, warped blocks, half the problem is emissions control systems..  None the less BMW is pretty expensive for crap parts all around..

Even better is Jaguars costing 6 figures made on BMW, VW and Ford platforms and then covered in leather with hot glue and staples lul.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf