Author Topic: Safety disclaimer for YouTube?  (Read 3745 times)

Offline _Andrew_Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
Safety disclaimer for YouTube?
« on: September 30, 2016, 05:35:16 pm »
Does anyone know of a reliable source for suitable wording for a YouTube channel safety disclaimer?

Feeling the need to be creative and have for some reason thought it would be a good idea to set up a channel to play about with where I will be filming little projects based around hobbies and creativity. (Oh no not another one I here you cry! :palm:)

In all lightly hood this will include stuff that may involve some sort of hazard and may not be the correct way of doing things. So in essence a “don’t try this at home”

I have tried various searches to try and find guidance on this but either I am being completely inept with my search terms or there is a scarcity of information on this, or I am just over thinking this.

Offline metrologist

• Super Contributor
Re: Safety disclaimer for YouTube?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 05:53:51 pm »
Don't try this at home, kids. Do it at your friends!  :-DD

Check out mrpete222. Most of his videos have a safety screen. Put your message in something like that.

Online Halcyon

• Global Moderator
Re: Safety disclaimer for YouTube?
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 10:14:43 pm »
Keep it simple. There is no need to start including complicated legal bullshit. At the end of the day, if someone is stupid enough to copy something dangerous they saw on YouTube, all the more better for the gene pool ;-)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf