Author Topic: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members  (Read 565981 times)

Elf

Re: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members
« Reply #1850 on: July 12, 2017, 02:19:41 am »
can some kind person send me the eevblog TE discount code/link ?
PM sent

Offline dlnelson

« Reply #1851 on: July 16, 2017, 06:04:40 am »
Hi,

At my old job, I had an excellent Tek 'scope that I could use for personal projects, but at my new job, I don't.  So, I'm in the market for a new scope.  I've been lurking around here for a while, and I've been really impressed with Dave's videos. 

Would someone please send me the tequipment discount code?

Thanks

Elf

« Reply #1852 on: July 16, 2017, 09:32:20 am »
PM sent

Offline bigredcustoms

« Reply #1853 on: July 29, 2017, 02:46:44 pm »
Looking to expand my lineup with a Rigol DS8705 to complement my 1054Z and found the old discount for TE is no longer valid. If anyone could help It'd be greatly appreciated. The amount of info I've read on this forum has been instrumental (pun) in my pursuit of pixies within most modern day appliances. I've been quite the collector of "broken" items that with a little attention to detail, have made for a decent hobby in repairing them and donating them to families who suffered loss (i.e. fire, floods). Thanks!
ReplyQuoteNotify

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1854 on: July 29, 2017, 06:45:35 pm »
Looking to expand my lineup with a Rigol DS8705 to complement my 1054Z and found the old discount for TE is no longer valid. If anyone could help It'd be greatly appreciated. The amount of info I've read on this forum has been instrumental (pun) in my pursuit of pixies within most modern day appliances. I've been quite the collector of "broken" items that with a little attention to detail, have made for a decent hobby in repairing them and donating them to families who suffered loss (i.e. fire, floods). Thanks!
ReplyQuoteNotify
PM sent.

Offline wquade

• William Quade
« Reply #1855 on: July 30, 2017, 09:41:14 pm »
I'm planning on buying a Rigol DS1054Z after hearing great things about it from here. Could someone please send me the EEVblog discount code for TEquipment.NET? Thanks.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1856 on: July 30, 2017, 11:13:11 pm »
I'm planning on buying a Rigol DS1054Z after hearing great things about it from here. Could someone please send me the EEVblog discount code for TEquipment.NET? Thanks.
PM sent.

Offline ykstin

« Reply #1857 on: August 01, 2017, 01:27:24 am »
Hi, I would also like the Tequipment discount so I can buy a Rigol DS1054Z :). Thank you!!!

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1858 on: August 01, 2017, 01:56:19 am »
Hi, I would also like the Tequipment discount so I can buy a Rigol DS1054Z :). Thank you!!!
PM sent.

Offline don.r

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1859 on: August 02, 2017, 07:09:22 pm »
I would appreciate the latest code if someone could PM it to me. Early Christmas present for the 3rd year EE student!

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1860 on: August 02, 2017, 09:11:37 pm »
I would appreciate the latest code if someone could PM it to me. Early Christmas present for the 3rd year EE student!
PM sent.

Offline Proxy

• Contributor
« Reply #1861 on: August 11, 2017, 04:58:36 pm »
Could someone send me the current discount code too?

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1862 on: August 11, 2017, 05:00:10 pm »
Could someone send me the current discount code too?
PM sent.

Offline Jellysfish

« Reply #1863 on: August 17, 2017, 02:58:31 am »
If this is still going on, may I have a code please?

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1864 on: August 17, 2017, 06:25:28 am »
If this is still going on, may I have a code please?
PM sent.

Offline goethert

• Contributor
« Reply #1865 on: August 19, 2017, 05:50:52 am »
i will buy some some power supply, oscilloscope,etc. may i have the code or link? thanks
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 12:55:53 pm by goethert »

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1866 on: August 19, 2017, 09:18:51 pm »
i will buy some some power supply, oscilloscope,etc. may i have the code or link? thanks
PM sent.

Offline joshund

« Reply #1867 on: August 23, 2017, 04:28:06 am »
I'm wanting to get the Rigol DS1054Z scope. Would someone please send me the TEquipment discount code? I appreciate your help!

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1868 on: August 24, 2017, 08:30:01 pm »
I'm wanting to get the Rigol DS1054Z scope. Would someone please send me the TEquipment discount code? I appreciate your help!
PM sent.

P.S. Please be a little patient instead of posting the same question or request in multiple threads.  ;)

Offline KuroZ

• Contributor
« Reply #1869 on: September 01, 2017, 03:49:57 pm »
Hello, guys. I'm interested in buying my first scope. Could I have the coupon?

Is the DS1074Z-S (with signal generator) worth it? Or should I buy a standalone generator?

Thanks.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1870 on: September 02, 2017, 12:31:09 am »
Hello, guys. I'm interested in buying my first scope. Could I have the coupon?

Is the DS1074Z-S (with signal generator) worth it? Or should I buy a standalone generator?

Thanks.
PM sent.

Since Rigol's oscilloscopes can be unlocked, I'd suggest getting a DS1054Z and a separate signal generator. Depending on what you want/need, Siglent's SDG2042X offers a lot of value (also unlockable for a higher BW IIRC, so search the forum on this). Saelig also offers a 6% discount for EEVBlog members as well if you're interested in Siglent gear or other stuff they carry, incl. Rigol.

Also, you'll want to check to see if importing stuff from the US to Brazil will be cost effective (I've sent stuff there and it's not cheap).

Offline KuroZ

• Contributor
« Reply #1871 on: September 02, 2017, 10:55:45 am »
Since Rigol's oscilloscopes can be unlocked, I'd suggest getting a DS1054Z and a separate signal generator. Depending on what you want/need, Siglent's SDG2042X offers a lot of value (also unlockable for a higher BW IIRC, so search the forum on this). Saelig also offers a 6% discount for EEVBlog members as well if you're interested in Siglent gear or other stuff they carry, incl. Rigol.

Also, you'll want to check to see if importing stuff from the US to Brazil will be cost effective (I've sent stuff there and it's not cheap).

I see. I won't be able to buy both at this price now, but I'll probably go with the DS1054Z and buy a generator later.

Yes, importing to Brazil is very expensive. TEquipment offers dealing with the import duties and for a DS1054Z the shipping plus duties are around $550, which happens to be below or around the price I would pay buying here.

That said, someone from my family is going to the US and is willing to bring it, so I won't have to pay these duties.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1872 on: September 02, 2017, 07:33:44 pm »
I see. I won't be able to buy both at this price now, but I'll probably go with the DS1054Z and buy a generator later.

Yes, importing to Brazil is very expensive. TEquipment offers dealing with the import duties and for a DS1054Z the shipping plus duties are around $550, which happens to be below or around the price I would pay buying here.

That said, someone from my family is going to the US and is willing to bring it, so I won't have to pay these duties.
Regarding a signal generator, you could always start with something really inexpensive (there's some stuff on eBay for under $10) if it will get you going on experiments. If it's not an absolute necessity, then you can take your time and shop around (SDG-2042X was just a suggestion as I don't know exactly what you need).

Some examples (that will ship to Brazil):
The fact you've family willing to do that is awesome.  :-+ US based friends can help with this as well (if they're willing), as is a reshipping service, which usually sends stuff via sea freight (fill a container & ship it). And if the order is $99 or more from TEquipment or Saelig, you won't have to pay to ship it to a friend or reshipper.

Offline copperline

« Reply #1873 on: September 04, 2017, 02:25:37 pm »
Hi. Would it be possible to get the discount code please?

Thank you

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1874 on: September 04, 2017, 07:58:30 pm »
Hi. Would it be possible to get the discount code please?

Thank you
PM sent.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf