Author Topic: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members  (Read 563244 times)

Offline adam.sage

Re: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members
« Reply #1925 on: November 22, 2017, 03:44:05 pm »
Are there still discount codes for this scope?

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1926 on: November 22, 2017, 04:33:45 pm »
Are there still discount codes for this scope?
PM sent.

Offline tryagain

« Reply #1927 on: November 25, 2017, 08:04:26 pm »
It seems that you recently sent out a discount code to one of our members.  I would certainly use such a code if you sent it to me.  Right now I want to buy a Rigol DS1054Z oscilloscope.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1928 on: November 25, 2017, 08:25:55 pm »
It seems that you recently sent out a discount code to one of our members.  I would certainly use such a code if you sent it to me.  Right now I want to buy a Rigol DS1054Z oscilloscope.
PM sent.

Also note that the discount is from TEquipment.net, which is located in the US (not sure of what the shipping fees would be nor taxes or customs duties).  :-//

Offline xraj

• Contributor
« Reply #1929 on: November 26, 2017, 06:19:27 am »
I've been a forum lurker for awhile. I'm finally looking to buy a scope. I'd like to use the discount if possible.

Thanks.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1930 on: November 26, 2017, 03:08:18 pm »
I've been a forum lurker for awhile. I'm finally looking to buy a scope. I'd like to use the discount if possible.

Thanks.
Hi,

Please understand, we need to verify you're a genuine human & contributing to the forum first for a bit via posts (questions, answers, comments; it doesn't matter so long as it's not worthless fluff just to increase a post count for example). The verification isn't automated, so expect it to take some time.  :) It's also a means of urging new members to participate, as in the past, we had to manually purge over 17k dormant accounts of those that only signed up to get the code and were never heard from again.

The reason behind all of this, is the code was just changed recently to solve a breach of TEquipment's main rule, which is don't post it publicly (it was found on a coupon site). And since most members do have to watch their pennies, this is a very big deal to EEVBlog members as well as TEquipment (small margins on the type of stuff most hobbyists buy, so they aren't willing/able to lose 6% of it across the board). Self-policing to keep the code active in a nutshell.  ;)

All we ask, is please be patient and follow the participation requirement (don't be afraid to post as we don't allow the hostility/personal attacks you tend to see elsewhere), and someone will distribute the code to you in the very near future.  ;)

If you don't get it, re-submit a post requesting the code again after participating for a bit (we're human, and things do get buried/forgotten). If this does happen, please realize it's a mistake, not a snub (a new member =  :-+).   :-[

You're patience is appreciated.  :)

Offline tully

« Reply #1931 on: November 28, 2017, 05:09:45 am »
im looking at the ds1045z is there a discount im looking in saelig if there a discount there that will be nice thanks

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1932 on: November 28, 2017, 12:14:13 pm »
im looking at the ds1045z is there a discount im looking in saelig if there a discount there that will be nice thanks
Pls search, there's an entire thread dedicated to Saelig's discount code.

Offline NuBCracker

« Reply #1933 on: December 04, 2017, 08:46:04 pm »
Hi,
I'm also looking at getting a 1054z and would like the discount code,do they offer that discount with their ebay auctions ? They have the 1054z up on ebay right now for 349.00 free shipping with Buy It Now!
Thanks NuBCracker

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1934 on: December 04, 2017, 10:45:28 pm »
Hi,
I'm also looking at getting a 1054z and would like the discount code,do they offer that discount with their ebay auctions ? They have the 1054z up on ebay right now for 349.00 free shipping with Buy It Now!
Thanks NuBCracker
PM sent.

Offline p2potter

• Contributor
« Reply #1935 on: December 14, 2017, 03:31:27 am »
Hi,

Another old timer getting back into a hobby I used to love as a kid. I Would be really happy to get a coupon code for a new 1054z. Seems like an amazing device, especially in comparison to the 40lb behemoths I played around with with my Dad.

Thanks!

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1936 on: December 15, 2017, 11:32:03 pm »
Hi,

Another old timer getting back into a hobby I used to love as a kid. I Would be really happy to get a coupon code for a new 1054z. Seems like an amazing device, especially in comparison to the 40lb behemoths I played around with with my Dad.

Thanks!
PM sent.

Offline gdewitte

• Supporter
« Reply #1937 on: December 18, 2017, 05:58:07 pm »
Could I get a copy of the new code?

Thank you.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1938 on: December 18, 2017, 08:09:18 pm »

Thank you.
PM sent.

Offline Azu

« Reply #1939 on: December 19, 2017, 02:58:30 am »
Hello, my dream Hioki DMM is now at a amazing price that I can't pass up is it possible to get the code?

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1940 on: December 19, 2017, 10:09:44 am »
Hello, my dream Hioki DMM is now at a amazing price that I can't pass up is it possible to get the code?
PM sent.

They will ship to CAN, but I've no idea what the customs, fees, and duties would still make it the least expensive source. Seems to be hit or miss based on comments from a number of Canadian members.  :-//

The following users thanked this post: Azu

Offline Azu

« Reply #1941 on: December 19, 2017, 09:10:05 pm »
They will ship to CAN, but I've no idea what the customs, fees, and duties would still make it the least expensive source. Seems to be hit or miss based on comments from a number of Canadian members.  :-//

I had no issues in the past when ordering a Hioki DT4252 and for all the Canadians out there, just checked out with USPS for my DT4282 with Customs/Duty fees paid at check out.

Here's praying for the best. ;D

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1942 on: December 19, 2017, 11:26:26 pm »

I had no issues in the past when ordering a Hioki DT4252 and for all the Canadians out there, just checked out with USPS for my DT4282 with Customs/Duty fees paid at check out.

Here's praying for the best. ;D
Glad you didn't have any issues getting your first Hioki.  :-+

Perhaps random selection during customs inspection due in part by how the description is written accounts for the disparity between members' experiences?  :-//

Offline johnwa

• Frequent Contributor
    • loopgain.net - a few of my projects
« Reply #1943 on: December 28, 2017, 07:06:30 am »
Hi, I am looking at purchasing some Hakko soldering tweezers, may i please request access to the discount? I presume Hakko equipment is OK to ship internationally?

Offline dretay

• Contributor
« Reply #1944 on: December 29, 2017, 05:09:25 pm »

Thank you.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1945 on: December 29, 2017, 05:34:07 pm »
Hi, I am looking at purchasing some Hakko soldering tweezers, may i please request access to the discount? I presume Hakko equipment is OK to ship internationally?
TEquipment does sell internationally.

Thank you.
PM sent.

Offline Mrk200

« Reply #1946 on: December 30, 2017, 11:14:43 pm »
May I get a copy of the code?  I need to pickup a scope and audio signal generator to troubleshoot noise in my guitar amp.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1947 on: December 31, 2017, 01:45:12 am »
May I get a copy of the code?  I need to pickup a scope and audio signal generator to troubleshoot noise in my guitar amp.
PM sent.

Offline Smalldog

« Reply #1948 on: January 01, 2018, 05:31:18 am »
I could stand to use the code for tequipment too. 

Thanks in advance..

Smalldog

Offline harrywgaul

« Reply #1949 on: January 12, 2018, 09:51:09 pm »
Saelig - may I have a PM from for you the discount code.  Thanks, Harry Gaul.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf