Author Topic: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members  (Read 565951 times)

Offline sorin

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Special Price FOR EEVblog Members
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2013, 10:41:57 pm »
thanks alank2
yes this is the code

Offline tiagobaracho

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2014, 01:37:24 pm »
Hi !
I just bought from tequipment website now ( 01/20/2014) and used the discount code for the eevblog and that save me 50 USD on the Rigol DS2072A... The final price was 788.66 with shipping !! I was going to buy from amazon and it was there 839 + 14 usd of shipping.... I cant say how much i loved to have total saved 64 USD !
Thanks EEVBlog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline alank2

• Super Contributor
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2014, 02:07:25 pm »
Hi !
I just bought from tequipment website now ( 01/20/2014) and used the discount code for the eevblog and that save me 50 USD on the Rigol DS2072A... The final price was 788.66 with shipping !! I was going to buy from amazon and it was there 839 + 14 usd of shipping.... I cant say how much i loved to have total saved 64 USD !
Thanks EEVBlog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, the DS2072 is a *lot* of scope for the money.  You will enjoy it!

Offline wilheldp

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2014, 10:08:09 pm »
It really is hard to beat Tequipments price with the discount *for US customers*.  They get a bad rep from foreign customers, and I have no opinion on that since I live in the US.  But I have always gotten things quickly at the lowest price I could find from them (not used, of course).

Offline tequipmentTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
    • TEquipment
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2014, 02:43:27 am »
I know we have a bad rap for our international screening and requirements.  We got burned for 5k this month.  It takes a lot of multimeters to make up 5k.  I just want people to understand why we do this.

Thanks
Evan Cirelli

Vice President
Tequipment.NET

Offline smoothtalker

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2014, 07:33:57 pm »
It really is hard to beat Tequipments price with the discount *for US customers*.  They get a bad rep from foreign customers, and I have no opinion on that since I live in the US.  But I have always gotten things quickly at the lowest price I could find from them (not used, of course).

Evan seems to be a nice guy on the forum but my experience with them seems to concur *for US customers* only. I agree that Tequipment has very good prices. but the fraud protection policies really anger people.

I'm outside the USA and my first purchase experience from Tequipment was extremely bad. What happened back then was that, i even went to the live chat plus writing email to Tequipment to explain things, but they still treated me a thief. I did however manage to get some of the gears i wanted in the end, but lost the chance for a few sale items.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 07:39:15 pm by smoothtalker »

Offline wilheldp

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2014, 10:19:33 pm »
Evan seems to be a nice guy on the forum but my experience with them seems to concur *for US customers* only. I agree that Tequipment has very good prices. but the fraud protection policies really anger people.

I'm outside the USA and my first purchase experience from Tequipment was extremely bad. What happened back then was that, i even went to the live chat plus writing email to Tequipment to explain things, but they still treated me a thief. I did however manage to get some of the gears i wanted in the end, but lost the chance for a few sale items.

Most of the best thieves are very smooth talkers.  Just being polite and rational isn't enough to identify you as an honest person.  Evan has repeatedly said that they get burned by foreign customers all the time.  It really sucks that the bad apples are spoiling the bunch.

Offline abbtech

• Contributor
    • Alan's Electronic Projects
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2014, 06:46:57 am »
Just used EEVBLOG6 to get the discount on my new scope! Worked great, can't wait to get it. I live in Canada but sent the package to a USA parcel service since shipping outside the USA is quite expensive and I will be in the states next week anyway.

Thanks for the discount Evan.
Personal projects http://alan-parekh.com
Other cool project ideas http://hackedgadgets.com

Offline M0BSW

• Frequent Contributor
  • Left this site 2013, they will not delete it ????
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2014, 07:39:06 am »
I'm in ,I'd like to  buy a Rigol scope, or Iso Tech, I live 20 miles from RS components ,who don't seem interested in discounting :(
no one would or will tell me how to delete this account

• Regular Contributor
    • TEquipment
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2014, 04:23:47 pm »
Guys.  As one of the 2 owners of Tequipment I understand.  We lost 25k in jan from international fraud.  That's a lot for us.  Fraud is everywhere and it really bugs me.
How about this.  If you order send me a note or skype me tequipment1.  I can sign off on orders.  I can also whitelist your account.  If you have had issues let me know and I can clear the email.
Will that work?  The expection is I cant ship Fluke outside the USA.  I am sorry but I cant ship it directly outside the usa. 

I think thats the best I can do.  I am as honest as I can be on here.  But if everyones wants good pricing and good service then I cant have fraud and my staff has procedures they have to go though.  We get fraudulent orders EVERYDAY.  It's crazy.

For now skype me or email me or both.  I do see my skypes almost daily.  This is the best I can do.  Or use paypal.  Paypal offers us protection and the cc docs are not required. 

Offline Lightages

• Supporter
  • Canadian po
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2014, 07:31:36 pm »
Now that is a reasonable thing to do. I hope my next purchase we can try your new method and you actually have stock when I am told so.

Offline Jusaquikie

« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2014, 02:48:55 am »
Thank you Evan,

[code removed]

still works as of 3 March

Rigol DS2072A
Promotion Code [code removed]
EEV Blog Discount
Merchandise Subtotal   $839.00
Discount                      ($50.34)
Subtotal                        $788.66
Shipping                        $0.00
Tax                                $0.00
Total                              $788.66
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 08:06:26 am by GeoffS »

• Regular Contributor
    • TEquipment
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2014, 03:34:22 am »
Thanks for the order but please don't post the code or I will have to change it.  Its for eevblog me member only.

Thanks!
Evan

Tequipment.net

• Regular Contributor
    • TEquipment
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2014, 02:13:11 pm »
Their website is making me tear my hair out.

They want you to shop by brand, ok, but then show a lot of product, then click the pricing link and like 100 things have been discontinued.  Ok take it of your site then!

I guess I'm partial to the sortable list, sort by brand / price / etc.
check it out now.. discontinued are filtered out and you can go by dept now.. check out oscilloscopes
http://www.tequipment.net/oscilloscopes/

• Regular Contributor
    • TEquipment
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2014, 02:14:16 pm »
Everything I've looked at so far has been discontinued. I'm getting tired of wasting my time.  |O Can they at least put "Discontinued" on the page where it shows you the models instead of you clicking the link, reading the specs, scrolling down and seeing it at the bottom. GRRRR! :rant:

I just want to say, show me your inexpensive scopes. I'm not looking for a specific brand or model right now.

EDIT: I just found one thing that wasn't discontinued, hooray!

we fixed this!  We launched a new site... its a work in progress but its my passion
check out it out here for an example http://www.tequipment.net/oscilloscopes/

• Regular Contributor
    • TEquipment
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2014, 02:18:36 pm »
I have to agree. Their webpage is very annoying with all the discontinued items being listed they way they are. I appreciate the fact that they have an archive for reference but it sure does get frustrating loking for things only to find none of it is available.

Yep, I agree, that's my main gripe with the site every time I use it.

We fixed this plus made major upgrades.. if you click on a link from eevblog.com to tequipment it triggers a video to eevblog memebers on all page but the homepage.. I will also set up specials based on anyone who used the eevblog code and came from the site.. but all in good time as we built a massive new system but just have to get it implemented.  Ive been designing and testing systems for the last year almost full time.  Thanks everyone.

Offline Goophy629

• Contributor
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2014, 09:34:01 am »
Thanks for the code @tequipment
still works as of 8/4/2014
I figured out that I can pretend to go with the credit card path, enter the code, then go back to the shopping cart, there the code will still be entered, and so I can choose to pay with Paypal and still have the 6% discount activated.

saved me $21 bucks for purchasing a Fluke 87V, better than nothing, thanks~ :-+

*were looking forward to getting one on ebay for 160~200 bucks, then kind of worried if i would get the rev. 10 or below which has the GSM fault... so just decided to go with one of the authorized dealers...currently, fluke has a promotion for new purchase with order of $250+ ...and tequipment is also giving a bonus case...overall, not too bad~
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 09:47:01 am by Goophy629 »

Offline cybertronicify

• Regular Contributor
  • Electrical Engineering Student
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2014, 02:58:57 am »
Hello everyone! Im trying to buy a Rigol DS1052E and how do i get the discount for it?

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2014, 04:14:41 am »
Hello everyone! Im trying to buy a Rigol DS1052E and how do i get the discount for it?
PM sent.

Offline cybertronicify

• Regular Contributor
  • Electrical Engineering Student
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2014, 04:47:23 am »
Thank you!

Offline etl17

• Contributor
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2014, 03:58:06 am »
I am also considering purchasing an MSO4014. Can I also get the discount code?

Thank you!

Offline Joule Thief

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2014, 06:05:32 am »
Do you still have the Rigol DS1054Z in stock?

If you offer an EEV discount on this piece I would ask for "the code".

Thanks for your support.

Perturb and observe.

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2014, 07:47:54 am »
Do you still have the Rigol DS1054Z in stock?

If you offer an EEV discount on this piece I would ask for "the code".

Thanks for your support.
PM sent.

Offline Kanwal

« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2014, 01:14:04 pm »
Hi,

Inspired by EEVBLOG i have also decided to build my own electronics lab and will be buying lots of equipments. Can i also get the Tequipment discount coupon.

Thanks,

Kanwal.

Offline dogcatdog

« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2014, 05:28:44 am »
Is the discount still being offered or too late ? I am in the market for an oscilloscope think either DS1074Z or DS2072A? and some stuff to get me started.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf