Author Topic: Digi-Key Engineer's Week Contest, 125 Hakko Irons  (Read 6455 times)

Offline mtdoc

• Super Contributor
Re: Digi-Key Engineer's Week Contest, 125 Hakko Irons
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2017, 04:12:08 am »
Given how many winners there are on this forum, it makes me think they must not have had a very large number of entries.  I don't think they advertised this contest much. I get regular Digikey mailings and emails but only heard about it from this thread.   Kudos to the OP for posting it.!

Or maybe few could be bothered to do the puzzle. I suck at anagrams but fortunately know how to use tools. That's what engineers do, right?  :)

Offline Jono427

• Contributor
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2017, 04:49:18 am »
Given how many winners there are on this forum, it makes me think they must not have had a very large number of entries.  I don't think they advertised this contest much. I get regular Digikey mailings and emails but only heard about it from this thread.   Kudos to the OP for posting it.!

Or maybe few could be bothered to do the puzzle. I suck at anagrams but fortunately know how to use tools. That's what engineers do, right?  :)

It was in one of the emails I got, but it came on the 21st (the event started on the 20th) and was at the bottom of the new product email.  I barely caught it, for some reason that day I looked through the whole email.

Offline qwaarjet

• Regular Contributor
  • Use your imagination and pretend its linear.
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2017, 03:08:56 pm »
So I didn't get any emails from anyone.But I showed up at home and there was box from Digi,  I had totally forgotten I entered this so it was was pretty awesome end to very good day all ready.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:13:52 pm by qwaarjet »

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2017, 05:13:55 pm »

That was my justification, but I wasn't gonna say anything  :-X

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf