Author Topic: GIVEAWAY: Keysight DSOX1102G Oscilloscope  (Read 52908 times)

Offline justintime

Re: GIVEAWAY: Keysight DSOX1102G Oscilloscope
« Reply #375 on: March 14, 2018, 07:29:44 am »
Hey EEVblogers and Dave! :)

I just found out your video in a dire time of purchasing a oscilloscope, or saving up for one to be more specific. My current situation on my project is limited on the fact that I do not have an oscilloscope. My field mainly specializes in acoustics, resonance and oscillations of many sub-categories of topics, as you can see that the scope you have right there is PERFECT for my current situation I am in, that is a 'function generator' as well as a good amount of Mghz readings.

I have many project ideas that I want to do
1. that is programming an AI utilizing an Arduino mounted on a drone to control and function with a ultrasonic transducer that is reading its surroundings and moving on its own while avoiding obstacles.
2. create a flexible, wireless and modular tank resonance wire design to safely help the reduction of energy loss while transferring energy from point A to point B, this will help society to have a much more efficient wiring systems for energy savings
3. currently what I'm focused on going after, that is designing a modular resonance chamber and implement these in various aspects of day to day life technologies pertaining to computational computing and EMF emittances

As you can see Dave, all of these require obviously an oscilloscope, which I do not have sadly... If I am chosen I'm sure your 'sob story' pick would NOT be gone to waste and be put to good use and would get me off on a great start. I've stated before that I was saving up for an oscilloscope, but with all of these projects it require heavy test equipment and a lot of prototyping, it'd be great if I didn't have to go out and utilize a budget onto a decent oscilloscope to begin with, all thanks to this contest giveaway, and focus more on the test prototypes equipment I want to design.

Thank you Dave for this opportunity. Wish everyone good luck!

Offline azer

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #376 on: March 14, 2018, 04:32:13 pm »
This would surely come in handy.

Offline Po6ept

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #377 on: March 17, 2018, 09:09:20 pm »

You MUST be a valuable contributor to the forum ...

Oh, why did he have to set the bar so high?  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf