Author Topic: Giveaway!  (Read 4298 times)

Offline amin08Topic starter

• Contributor
Giveaway!
« on: July 30, 2018, 01:26:41 pm »
Hi guys!
I finally finished my latest project and I wanted to share it with you. It's a tiny battery-powered WiFi NAT repeater with tons of functionalities suitable for any type of project or experiment that involves WiFi hacking, packet sniffing, ethical hacking and so on....
The repeater is configured via commands (can be done via serial monitor or telnet/netcat) and allows you to do lots of things like scanning for access points, connecting to MQTT servers, capturing data of connected clients (using wireshark), protecting your devices from hackers (NAT), etc....

This tiny device is called Kortex Xtend Lite V1.0.0 and it will be launched soon on Kickstarter, and that's why I wanted some feedback about bugs before launching the campaign, so if you'd like to get a FREE ONE  ;) :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=182B0TXPj9oaCcKkIkU9TECzyg4vfRWaKeaKioLBdpPA

Kickstarter campaign preview:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1419929864/2099682157?ref=537122&token=84ed606c

Follow me on twitter!: @Mehdi_Mansouri_

Good Luck!
amin08 | Amine Mehdi Mansouri
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 01:32:54 pm by amin08 »

Offline PointyOintment

• Frequent Contributor
  • ↑ I scanned my face
Re: Giveaway!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 12:49:00 pm »
This was posted a few months ago, but I don't see a deadline mentioned. Is it closed by now?
I refuse to use AD's LTspice or any other "free" software whose license agreement prohibits benchmarking it (which implies it's really bad) or publicly disclosing the existence of the agreement. Fortunately, I haven't agreed to that one, and those terms are public already.

Offline cs.dk

• Supporter
Re: Giveaway!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 06:08:04 am »
From the website;
Winners announcement day
Winners will be posted on KickstarterForum website, on my Twitter account and also will be contacted via e-mail
Announcement day: 04/08/2018

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf