Author Topic: UK, Bracknell. Farnell Internet of <whatever> open day (Free lunch!) Nov 15th  (Read 2696 times)

Online mikeselectricstuffTopic starter

• Super Contributor
    • Mike's Electric Stuff
Youtube channel:Taking wierd stuff apart. Very apart.
Mike's Electric Stuff: High voltage, vintage electronics etc.
Day Job: Mostly LEDs

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
I'd go, but it's in Bracknell.

Offline tggzzz

• Super Contributor
  • Numbers, not adjectives
    • Having fun doing more, with less
I'd go, but it's in Bracknell.

There are good roads out of Bracknell.
There are lies, damned lies, statistics - and ADC/DAC specs.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".
Having fun doing more, with less

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
Indeed. I was actually driving on the A322 the other day and someone had driven through a fence and turned their car upside down on the Ascot/A332 roundabout to avoid getting there.

Offline CM800

• Frequent Contributor
Indeed. I was actually driving on the A322 the other day and someone had driven through a fence and turned their car upside down on the Ascot/A332 roundabout to avoid getting there.

:-DD

Offline tggzzz

• Super Contributor
  • Numbers, not adjectives
    • Having fun doing more, with less

Many years ago a company move meant I had to commute from Woking to Bracknell. Since I didn't have a car, the main way was via several trains. Remarkably, it was quicker to push-bike along that pig of a road. It didn't take me too long to move company.
There are lies, damned lies, statistics - and ADC/DAC specs.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".
Having fun doing more, with less

Offline kaz911

• Super Contributor
Anyone going for the free lunch? Ill be there to at least put some faces on the people

So if anyone needs a ride from Kew/TW9 area let me know (Warning im mostly used to driving on the RIGHT side of the road...=

/k

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf