Author Topic: Coolest Clock - projecting dark light!  (Read 25326 times)

Offline rollatorwieltje

• Supporter
  • I brick your boards.
Re: Coolest Clock - projecting dark light!
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2017, 09:27:11 pm »
***sound of crickets***

Came across this thing again. Not surprisingly, it is quite dead. But wait, 2 weeks ago there was this update:

Hi All, Ladies and Gentlemen,

in the last few months, less and less news and updates came from us and less and less emails and or comments replied here. We apologize about this.

Solid work about the Coolest Clock project and the product started in the middle of 2013

During 2013 and 2014 we gathered some teams and worked with many people from different countries and our own to develope the idea, the concept.. make it a prototype or at least some "hardware" plus software on it for sure, which shows the abilities and what would our aim be with it.

We prepared many materials, along with business related things but we had no established business nor experience on this area.

Months passed and we saw, considered our options better, especially if we wanted to manufacture it and deliver to the people.

We needed many more connections, a real working prototype and well described and showed plans and proofs of concept, and more..

For sure, it was very important to find financials and share the idea, without losing the originality and bridge new connections. In this matter, we decided to go with crowdfunding and launched a campaign almost 2 years ago, here on Indiegogo, in February 2015.

In short, all started like this and during this period, we never stopped working on this. All details, as transparent as possible will be published here and you will be fully informed about as many important details as possible in the next few days.

We are very aware about the disappointment about (almost) all. We tried to "recover" this, in many ways and apparently we failed on this one, however, from now on, especially in the next very few days, with photos and more concrete information, with the dates and what is done and what is not done, if there is anything, will be announced here and before 8th of February 2017, we will be in a position of illuminated, explained all with what we have at our hand.

Once again, thank you for your patience and understanding.

So put the 8th of February in your calendar for your amusement. :popcorn:

Offline rollatorwieltje

• Supporter
  • I brick your boards.
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2017, 09:05:22 pm »
What a surprise. No update.   :horse:
Walking away with 289k USD, not bad.

The following users thanked this post: Kean

Offline aksg81

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2017, 11:38:31 pm »
"...Rocket Science, Magic and Love..."

Reminded me of the end of the movie Interstellar.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2017, 11:55:16 pm »
Just saw it and thought I'd do a video on this and then realised it's 2 years old, doh!

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2017, 11:56:05 pm »
It would have the same issues as the Circret bracelet

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf