Author Topic: Infinate Charger! Complete with solar cells and a mini-turbine generator!  (Read 5284 times)

Offline suicidaleggroll

• Super Contributor
     the generator is connected to a motor which is connected to the battery.
    when the button is pressed the motor stars spinning using very low power but with very high speed causing the turbine in generator to spin and as result produce more power(almost 400 % more) to be stored in the battery .

Over-unity strikes again!  This time it's not to save the world though, it's used to charge a portable battery pack (but only when it's below 40%).
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 04:30:20 pm by suicidaleggroll »

Offline stmdude

• Frequent Contributor
    when the button is pressed the motor stars spinning using very low power but with very high speed causing the turbine in generator to spin and as result produce more power(almost 400 % more) to be stored in the battery .

Over-unity strikes again!  This time it's not to save the world though, it's used to charge a portable battery pack (but only when it's below 40%).

You know what, I read that, and figured: "Maybe they've confused voltage with power?"
In that case, they're using a motor+turbine as a boost-converter, which kinda-sorta would work, but it'd be ridiculously inefficient.
400% more voltage certainly isn't over unity.

Then again, I still sometimes give people too much credit..

Then again, I fail to see how this is different from any of the 10s of other solar-cell power-banks I can buy at my local "we import and re-brand chinese crap" store ?

Offline edy

• Super Contributor
    • DevHackMod Channel
I have an infinity charger for you.... And it actually works....

1. Buy our water-driven turbine that produces electricity.
2. Stand under a waterfall to charge.

Presto!
YouTube: www.devhackmod.com LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@winegaming:b Bandcamp Music Link
"Ye cannae change the laws of physics, captain" - Scotty

Offline daveatol

• Regular Contributor
From the IGG page it shows the campaign's initiator is in Australia, but I do not see his English is anywhere better than mine.
Not everyone can speak or write in their native language well. I'm sure there are people you know (or know of) that fit into this category.

This campaign is a joke. The company name is "Lazy electric systems"...

Offline MadModder

• Regular Contributor
    • The Mad Modders
I agree about the language. I sometimes cringe when I see english people trying to write in english/american/australian/whatever... 
But it's the same everywhere. Some of my friends can't spell or write correctly either. Can't be good at everything!  ;D

And I agree this campaign is bogus.

Offline Aodhan145

• Frequent Contributor
I agree about the language. I sometimes cringe when I see english people trying to write in english/american/australian/whatever... 
But it's the same everywhere. Some of my friends can't spell or write correctly either. Can't be good at everything!  ;D

And I agree this campaign is bogus.

You can expect some mistakes but not a lot of consistent ones. Its clearly chinglish.

Offline tszaboo

• Super Contributor
  • Current job: ATEX product design
Look it stores moar powah and charges itselfes using a motor. Preatty clear. Prototipe is done next month.

Offline station240

• Supporter
cycle 2

Yup, overunity BS alert.

Online Jeroen3

• Super Contributor
  • Embedded Engineer
    • jeroen3.nl
How to know its a scam: Try reverse image search on the images.

This guy is literally too lazy to care. Stolen images made in paint.
The company is even called Lazy Electric Systems (L.E.S).

Offline SaabFAN

• Frequent Contributor
Maybe it's not a scam, but just a joke. 

Idea: Dave could invite this guy to his lab and ask him some tough questions :)

Offline rrinker

• Super Contributor
 I dunno, dodgy people who are apparently willing to scam people through crowdfunding are NOT the kind of people I would want to come to my home, office, lab, whatever.

Offline Kaptein QK

• Regular Contributor
Maybe the use the turbo encabulator?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf