I'm following this https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brentmorgan/superscreen/
since few days ago, and there are a lot of things that just smell fishy.
1) The prototype they are using in their videos strangely resembles a Samsung tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab2 9.7").
2) There is no video showing the prototype and another cell phone (except Samsung) working TOGETHER. When they show the screen, to actually hightlight the responsiveness, they do not show any cell phone: this is very suspicious.
3) They are very detailed in describing the well known technology, but they cover themsevles under the intellecual property protection fog, when they explain how they manage to transmit a 2560x1600 video - at 60fps I guess (by the way, that would be an impressive amount of raw data to be transmitted, 5.9Gbps. You might argue that they encode the screen image, before actually transmitting it. Right, such realtime encoding would still be very hardware-demanding, plus your cell phone would still have to play the video you're remotely watching or play the 3D game! And I don't believe they "copy" the application to the tablet so that all the video data is generated locally, they also stated that they cannot work in standalone mode).
4) They slowly extended their early bid slots from 1000 to 8000 (for instance, some days ago, there were 7500 early bid slots. Now 8000). Update! at the moment of writing, they increased the limit to 9000!
5) The creators aren't answering to questions since a huge amount of time.
I would bet this will end like Zano or the Coolest Cooler.