Author Topic: No way !! Airing: the first hoseless, maskless, micro-CPAP  (Read 2345 times)

Offline snoopyTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • Analog Precision
No way !! Airing: the first hoseless, maskless, micro-CPAP
« on: November 26, 2015, 11:11:20 pm »
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/airing-the-first-hoseless-maskless-micro-cpap#/

This must be a grab for cash because there is no way that this device could generate the volume of air that a normal CPAP machine generates and be able to sustain it all night on a small set of batteries  :-DD

But the punters are slowly realizing this ;)

David Foster 20 hours ago

After reading other investor’s comments, I’m beginning to think my fears are valid: This guy is full of nonsense, colored graphs, and bullshit.

Doubtful we’ll ever see this thing get off the ground….

Hwibum Hur 1 day ago

I was wondering when my refund will come. Thank you

David Parry 6 days ago

Good news: IndieGoGo are now investigating this project.
The next response from Airing will be extremely enlightening. They will do one of two things:

1) Provide a valid timeline for research, development, prototyping, manufacture, delivery.
2) Produce more useless marketing nonsense.

Let’s see what happens next.

David Parry 6 days ago

Well, at least the image that was posted can’t be found with Google reverse image search or tineye, so it may be authentic.

I’m still extremely concerned about the complete and utter lack of any technical detail.

“Secrecy” is not an appropriate excuse when using crowd-funding to finance a venture.

I’ve had enough of this. I’m making a complaint to IndieGoGo and suggest other backers do likewise.

david.kovanen 8 days ago

I asked for a technical update. Is ANYBODY actually doing anything, or is this just a scam? You responded with “We are striving to balance the construction of our technology with the interaction with our supporters.”

I see no “balance” here. You are not saying anything. As far as I can tell, over a million dollars just went nowhere…to a secret company without the proper licenses to a low-rent mail-drop to somebody with a long history of taking investor money and delivering nothing. Worrisome.

Offline miguelvp

• Super Contributor
Re: No way !! Airing: the first hoseless, maskless, micro-CPAP
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 12:23:39 am »
There was a thread already about this that finally died about 2 month ago.

I found it:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/crowd-funded-projects/the-airing/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:25:18 am by miguelvp »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf