Author Topic: Energy X Power Battery  (Read 13450 times)

Offline EEVblogTopic starter

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
Re: Energy X Power Battery
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2019, 07:46:04 am »
Update email!

Hi there,

Firstly, I'd like to show our appreciation in getting behind what we are working on and towards within the company.

The goal to bring to market and lodge the xPower Battery has hit some expected and "unexpected" barriers, which is why
we have had to move the launch date forwards.

Despite those set backs, the good news is that the xPower Generator is moving closer to a completed product and market ready.

What they means, is an entirely new Cleaner, Greener and Smarter form of energy that Businesses, home owners and renters can access,
saving anywhere from 60-90% off their current energy bills by utilizing our xPower Generator which requires no, Wind, Solar, Coal or other
carbon emission technology. 300% carbon free emissions!!!

Without going into all the technology, we are walking closely in the steps of Nikola Tesla, the Genius responsible for the world today as far as
electricity, wi-fi, radio, RC and many other technologies goes....that all took place over 100 years ago.

To put some perspective on what it is being worked upon, WE are going to bring a "game changer" technology that is working with nature providing
a cleaner and cheaper form of electricity and energy for the entire world. Something that many LARGE companies do not want...regardless of what they say!

So our challengers and opposition is VERY large.

I am working on all aspects, BUT need all the help I can get. There are a few ways that you can personally help.

1. Share our story and mission with your contacts, friends and all that you can with.
2. Contact me directly, if you believe you can contribute towards the mission.
3. Engage with others that you meet and have time to speak with about what is possible and what is being
worked upon.

Just so it is clear, as a Start Up company, which is what EnergyxPower Pty Ltd is, we are limited by money available. For example, we have been approved by
the Australian Government for the Start Up Innovation fund with CSIRO, but requires funding that we don't currently have. With the aim of bringing the xPower Battery
and xPower Generator to market.
Despite that, we are still marching forwards with the goal to bring this transforming technology into the market working within Australia outwards as fast and competently as a company can do.
with regards

Offline CJay

• Super Contributor
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2019, 09:04:58 am »
Update email!

Hi there,

Firstly, I'd like to show our appreciation in getting behind what we are working on and towards within the company.

The goal to bring to market and lodge the xPower Battery has hit some expected and "unexpected" barriers, which is why
we have had to move the launch date forwards.

Despite those set backs, the good news is that the xPower Generator is moving closer to a completed product and market ready.

What they means, is an entirely new Cleaner, Greener and Smarter form of energy that Businesses, home owners and renters can access,
saving anywhere from 60-90% off their current energy bills by utilizing our xPower Generator which requires no, Wind, Solar, Coal or other
carbon emission technology. 300% carbon free emissions!!!

Without going into all the technology, we are walking closely in the steps of Nikola Tesla, the Genius responsible for the world today as far as
electricity, wi-fi, radio, RC and many other technologies goes....that all took place over 100 years ago.

To put some perspective on what it is being worked upon, WE are going to bring a "game changer" technology that is working with nature providing
a cleaner and cheaper form of electricity and energy for the entire world. Something that many LARGE companies do not want...regardless of what they say!

I am working on all aspects, BUT need all the help I can get. There are a few ways that you can personally help.

1. Share our story and mission with your contacts, friends and all that you can with.
2. Contact me directly, if you believe you can contribute towards the mission.
3. Engage with others that you meet and have time to speak with about what is possible and what is being
worked upon.

Just so it is clear, as a Start Up company, which is what EnergyxPower Pty Ltd is, we are limited by money available. For example, we have been approved by
the Australian Government for the Start Up Innovation fund with CSIRO, but requires funding that we don't currently have. With the aim of bringing the xPower Battery
and xPower Generator to market.
Despite that, we are still marching forwards with the goal to bring this transforming technology into the market working within Australia outwards as fast and competently as a company can do.
with regards

Aerospace grade, ultra dense alloy of Element 129, Balonium and 122, Bullshitium

Offline LapTop006

• Supporter
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2019, 09:06:55 am »
Update email!

I happened to check yesterday and noticed that they also reset the crowdfunding countdown.

Offline Domagoj T

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2019, 03:25:29 pm »
300% carbon free emissions!!!
Mathematics, schmatematics!
Also, better than eco friendly. It's oozing "green" all over.

Without going into all the technology,
You wouldn't understand it anyway.

we are walking closely in the steps of Nikola Tesla, the Genius
Anything that invokes the name of Tesla sells, right?

responsible for the world today as far as electricity, wi-fi, radio, RC and many other technologies goes....that all took place over 100 years ago.
He practically single handedly saved the world, so we are now going to proceed to one up him.

technology that is working with nature
:bullshit:
providing a cleaner and cheaper form of electricity and energy for the entire world.
The world is just the beginning. Next stop is the Universe itself. After that, we'll consider expanding.

Something that many LARGE companies do not want...regardless of what they say!
Big Energy is real, wake up sheeple!

Black helicopters are coming!

The following users thanked this post: Kean

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf