Author Topic: Implosion Research - "The Original Vortex Energiser"  (Read 5170 times)

Offline rdbanksTopic starter

• Contributor
Implosion Research - "The Original Vortex Energiser"
« on: October 13, 2018, 08:34:24 pm »
You will not believe my day...  :scared:

I occasionally offer my help out to a friend in the plumbing trade (we go back) when I’m off from Uni and today we had a nice water heater/shower to install. All was going well when the customer asked for a request, she asks “if you find any spiders, could you remove them. I’ve got this device that I plug into the wall that sends out ‘microwaves’ to kill the spiders but I don’t want any loose that haven’t died yet”... Instantly my bullshit alarm was triggered, she goes on to tell me she paid £65 for this (I’m telling you now, it’s a LED in a box...).

Anyway, I continue on and around an hour later, I get called down stairs, my friends ready to turn the water off at the main isolator and he finds this “cable tied” to the water pipe, I couldn’t believe my eyes. He goes "is it some sort of earthing... I've never seen this before!" I was positive it wasn’t and given the customers previous purchases I knew it had to be some con...

So I ask her, starting the conversation with “I’m guessing the aligns the water molecules” - she replies with “no, it channels the worlds energy into the water as water has memory from every place it’s ever travelled, my life has become full and my health seems so much better”. I genuinely couldn’t believe what I was hearing - I said I need to remove it to get to the stop cock. She agreed but asked me to put it back, which I was more than happy to...

Later, whilst having a break, I decided to look this “vortex energiser” up - I’ll leave the link below. Amazingly you only need to fit it for 24 hours for it to be fully effective! I was considering on asking to borrow it for my house!  :-DD - Just look at the price of this twisted copper!

What a crock of shit!!! Hahaha - Now I’m not taking the piss, she was a lovely lady but how do people fall for this? Or am I the fool for not having one fitted?! I bet I’ll get called back to adjust it at the right angle over the next few days!!

Enjoy your weekend all!

https://www.implosionresearch.com/installation-of-the-vortex-energiser/
https://www.implosionresearch.com/product/vortex-energiser/ - Tempted on the gold plated model!!!
https://www.rawliving.eu/equipment/cir-vortex-energiser-copper.html

https://youtu.be/k7pQUoBMSkA

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 08:37:28 pm by rdbanks »

Online SiliconWizard

• Super Contributor
Re: Implosion Research - "The Original Vortex Energiser"
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 11:10:30 pm »
"Implosion Research"

What exactly is going to implode?
Customer's wallets or their business?
 :-DD

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 04:27:17 pm »
I learned something from that second video -- from the comments on the Youtube page, to be specific:
"Weapons grade balonium!" :-DD

Hadn't heard that one yet.
From Futurama, it turns out. :-+

Offline IanMacdonald

• Frequent Contributor
    • IWR Consultancy
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 02:51:01 pm »
A common misconception is that it has to be weapons grade in order to implode. Not so. Weapons grade means it is pure enough that those handling the device won't end up smelling of BS.

Gazucha

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 09:38:59 pm »
  Hahahaha!!   :-DD

It's great knowing more than people who have spent their lives researching stuff...  because it sounds wacky!   :scared:

I do like this site, even though sometimes the posts lead me to a face-palm.  :palm:

It honestly never ceases to amaze me how people, seemingly so smart when it comes to tech stuff, with all their badges and medals, can be so ignorant, with breathtaking arrogance when it comes to fields of research and development of which they know little or nothing.  :rant:

Whatever happened to humility?

Indeed, where would we all be if our forefathers had not had the strength of character to question that which they thought they knew?

The 'Vortex Energiser' (the OP being too ignorant and arrogant to realise how fortunate he was to encounter), was developed following the research of one of the unsung Germanic geniuses of the 19th and 20th centuries, Viktor Schauberger and subsequently his son, Walter.

The OP should perhaps have taken with a pinch of salt, the home-owners opinions, and read up on the Schaubergers work before coming online to condemn it as a 'crock of shit' (as was so eloquently stated).

Regardless, without going into water having memory, I feel that I need to tell you all a true story.

Last October, I was asked to find an idiot-proof solution to excessive calcification and hard water in a central London residence. For example, a newly installed shower-head had become almost completely clogged after only two months of use.

The request was for 'something' which could easily be serviced and maintained, yet that would be efficient.

Thirteen or so years ago I had been suffering from electromagnetic hypersensitivity to the point that I was unable to focus on my work (or anything), for other than a few minutes, when a friend suggested that I try an imploded water pendant, which quite simply resolved the problem.

Therefore, I was aware of the Vortex Energisers, yet had no idea whether they were a 'crock of shit' or not?

Following a quick search, we found a used one on eBay for £55.00 and dutifully strapped it to the outside of the mains water-pipe. Shortly after, I left the Country and only recently returned.

Fast forward to last week, and I revisited this house only to discover that both the calcification and hard water are a thing of the past. The shower-head in question is now completey clear and the lady says that her hair and skin are considerably softer.  :-+

To be honest, I installed it as a neutral. Even a skeptic.
The claims really do seem somewhat far-fetched, however it has done exactly what it said on the tin.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Readily digestible information on the Schaubergers can be found in the film, "the secrets of water"

There is also a film based on the research of Dr. Masaru Emoto, which talked about the memory capabilities of water some 15 years ago. His work has since been successfully  reproduced many times, so water having memory is not exactly news!

It is the 2005 film, "Water, the great mystery"

The moral of this story is don't be so arrogant when you have not tried to reproduce other researchers claims, however implausible or impossible they may appear.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 10:02:34 am by Gazucha »

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 03:27:14 am »
ZAP-BANG! :bullshit: :-BROKE

You made my bullshit meter blow. A real homeopath has arrived. :palm:

Thirteen or so years ago I had been suffering from electromagnetic hypersensitivity to the point that I was unable to focus on my work (or anything), for other than a few minutes, when a friend suggested that I try an imploded water pendant, which quite simply resolved the problem.

the lady says that her hair and skin are considerably softer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Do you honestly believe water is somehow magical? :-DD

Tesla may have pioneered the modern AC current system, but people worship him as some free energy hero because he was an absolute nut who believed he could talk to martians and fell in love with a pigeon! A single nutty professor is not a reliable source.
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

Online coppercone2

• Super Contributor
  • $
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 04:38:38 am »
Maybe related to this, in theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin_water_dropper

I found it very interesting.

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 02:51:43 pm »
There's a corn kernal of truth in every turd. That device is way more complex then just a spiral of plain copper pipe.
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!

Gazucha

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 03:10:49 pm »
ZAP-BANG! :bullshit: :-BROKE

You made my bullshit meter blow. A real homeopath has arrived. :palm:

the lady says that her hair and skin are considerably softer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Do you honestly believe water is somehow magical? :-DD

Tesla may have pioneered the modern AC current system, but people worship him as some free energy hero because he was an absolute nut who believed he could talk to martians and fell in love with a pigeon! A single nutty professor is not a reliable source.

Good day to you, Mr. Armchair Genius.

I admit it is beyond my capabilities to debate with someone who uses Wikipedia as their source.

But it's fine. You proved my point.

You know less than zero about the research referenced, yet you think know it all about it.

No placebo effect removes limescale.

You clearly need to read more, however you clearly have no interest in evolving.

Keep consuming the cokes and burgers mon ami, and I hope your cancer doesn't become too painful.

XX

Gazucha

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2019, 03:12:31 pm »
 Exactly.

Even if we think it is a turd, we should never dismiss anything until we have tested it for ourselves.

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2019, 03:39:14 pm »
I admit it is beyond my capabilities to debate with someone who uses Wikipedia as their source.

... coming from someone who uses Youtube as their "research".  :palm:

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2019, 03:44:40 pm »
Even if we think it is a turd, we should never dismiss anything until we have tested it for ourselves.

If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd, I'm not going to waste my time tasting it.

The following users thanked this post: Kean, newbrain

Offline CJay

• Super Contributor
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2019, 03:47:58 pm »
I've always wondered why, if water has memory, why we are so reliant on silicon  :-DD

Offline Kean

• Supporter
  • Embedded systems & IT consultant
    • Kean Electronics
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2019, 04:02:23 pm »
The moral of this story is don't be so arrogant when you have not tried to reproduce other researchers claims, however implausible or impossible they may appear.

The following users thanked this post: ebastler, newbrain, bd139, GregDunn

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2019, 04:03:05 pm »
Oh dear, the homeopath says us "normies" are unenlightened. :blah:

If you are so smart, then YOU explain exactly how it works. No linking some marketing crap either. In your own words.

CLR can clean a shower head. ::) I see no actual numbers, measurements of water quality or anything.

Face it, it's nothing more than a piece of twisted pipe.

https://www.badscience.net/2005/09/imploding-researchers/

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/wonkywater.html

Oh wait, here's some "numbers"...

A "research paper" On the action of the Vortex Energizer on water sounds impressive until you note the author's admission that virtually all of the effects he describes fall within the range of error of the instruments he uses.

Even the wankers admit it's rubbish. :-DD

*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor

Offline 0xdeadbeef

• Super Contributor
Trying is the first step towards failure - Homer J. Simpson

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2019, 04:46:21 pm »
OK people, try to keep it a bit civil.

The following users thanked this post: EEVblog

Offline GregDunn

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2019, 08:54:03 pm »
If these "researchers" actually have something to show, let's see their peer-reviewed paper with details of the exact experimental setup so that other people can attempt to reproduce it and do the error bar analysis.  Vague claims and denigrating comments about people who actually want this type of evidence do not win any friends, or make any scientific advances for that matter.

Online vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2019, 12:18:51 pm »
Oh dear, the homeopath says us "normies" are unenlightened. :blah:

If you are so smart, then YOU explain exactly how it works. No linking some marketing crap either. In your own words.

CLR can clean a shower head. ::) I see no actual numbers, measurements of water quality or anything.

Face it, it's nothing more than a piece of twisted pipe.

https://www.badscience.net/2005/09/imploding-researchers/

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/wonkywater.html

Oh wait, here's some "numbers"...

A "research paper" On the action of the Vortex Energizer on water sounds impressive until you note the author's admission that virtually all of the effects he describes fall within the range of error of the instruments he uses.

Even the wankers admit it's rubbish. :-DD

The funny thing is, in the "Bad Science" link, Squander Two's comment about tuning forks went over everybody's heads ---- swoosh!
Obviously, if two or more tuning forks are not caused to vibrate, they all produce the same frequency ---- zero Hz!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf