Author Topic: Insane YouTuber has FREE ENERGY plan!  (Read 4919 times)

Offline CaveMannDaveTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
  • Upside the Downside
Insane YouTuber has FREE ENERGY plan!
« on: February 15, 2019, 08:28:42 am »
This guy thinks he has the answer for free energy (really, he believes in perpetual motion / over unity).

He uses an Arduino for this circle jerk!

It SOUNDS so REASONABLE, to hear him describe it.😁

ENJOY THE LAUGHS!

https://youtu.be/CDEhclk9gDk

Cheers,
Dave
Some say that I'm a wise man. Some think that I'm a fool.   It doesn't matter either way,  I'll be a wise man's fool.  For the lesson lies in learning, And by teaching, I'll be taught,  There's nothing hidden anywhere, It's all there to be sought...
(Procol Harum, "In Held Twas In I")

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
Re: Insane YouTuber has FREE ENERGY plan!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 08:54:02 am »
No way I will listen to 40 minutes of this...
Here's the web page the guy seems to be reading aloud throughout the video:
http://free-energy-info.tuks.nl/SChapt32.html

But, come to think of it -- I don't think I can be bothered to read that page either...  :P

• Regular Contributor
  • Upside the Downside
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 09:42:15 am »
Here is another, by the same guy.

He SOUNDS  so erudite, and certain.
In this he gives all sorts of calculations and formulae, but he just pulls it out of his back orifice.

Anyone putting so much thought and effort into this wild goose chase deserves at least a small audience, all laughing out loud!

See if you can count his errors!
https://youtu.be/SuAZFe4HNMw

Cheers,
Dave
Some say that I'm a wise man. Some think that I'm a fool.   It doesn't matter either way,  I'll be a wise man's fool.  For the lesson lies in learning, And by teaching, I'll be taught,  There's nothing hidden anywhere, It's all there to be sought...

Offline george80

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 10:14:32 pm »

I have seen the incredible amounts of hits these free energy Vids get on YT.  I thought i'd do one myself and see how many hits I could get. I didn't get a lot.
Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned solar panels and shown them in the thumbnail.  Would have been much better to show some electronic components randomly soldered together  And just Titled it Simple free energy device.  Then shown the solar panels in the vid.

These free energy morons need a slap in the face with a shovel.  Their  Hokus Pokus ALWAYS works, never any question and anyone who says different is supposedly bought and sold by big oil or is a gubberment agent or what ever.

I have seen it on different sites many times.
Someone makes a claim they have built something and it generates KW of power. Often this can be nothing more that a series of shafts, belts and flywheels with a motor or 3 thrown in and it's supposedly making a load of power even when the unplug the thing from the socket. Inevitably you will have a bunch of Punjabs and Pakis all desperately asking how much and supplying their contact details with their interest in buying one.

Whatever the dreamers build works  without question and they are heralded as heros by the other KoolAide drinkers.
Someone else builds it exactly and says it makes nothing or uses power.  That person ALWAYS did something wrong.  They used the wrong marzel Vane coptic wane shaft, Their alignment of the lunar wizz coil was off,  They didn't wait for the correct phase of the moon or it's due to the price of haddock in the Reykjavik fish market at the moment but will work as soon as it comes back down.
Never a fault with the design, always with the build.

Then you get some other guy that claims he got an old tin can, a piece of fencing  wire, An old vaccum tube from where grandpappy fixed the old wireless set in 1912,  Pissed in the can and rigged it all up and has been running his whole hose and the neighbors either side off it off the setup for 11 months. 
Straight away he is championed as a hero and indisputable proof that free energy really exists and it's scientific fact!

I have learned that making free energy Viable takes a certain skill set and personality traits.  Like some other beliefs, Free energy works immensely better if you have an open mind and dispatch with preconceived ideas that are a restraint in making free energy work.
Things like laws of physics, scientific principals, facts, truth, real and accurate measurements, honesty, reality, Proof and sobriety are all best put behind those looking to make free energy work and open their minds to limitless possibilities and opportunities. 

OTOH, there are other things which are helpful to achieving success each and every Time, LSD, marijuana, Crack Cocaine and other mind altering drugs are a good start as is Valium, and copious amounts of alcohol.  Full frontal Labotomys are the best of all for the really  serious free energy devotees. Getting off your tits on these substances can be a great help in seeing the benefits and helping others see the benefits of Free energy as well.

Not a matter so much of what you do, but the attitude and substances you take. 

Offline Red Squirrel

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 03:07:25 am »
I sometimes feel like making something like this just to get views.... but I would feel so bad doing BS like that.

Maybe April Fools I can come up with something.  >:D

Offline george80

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 03:56:41 am »

I wouldn't.

Some people are so Gullible ( and greedy) they deserve to be taught a lesson. Like when some people get ripped off by stupid scams for a few hundred bucks. Often they are greedy as well as ignorant and deserve to be taken when they try to claim millions from a lottery they never entered or fronm an uncle they never had in a country they never heard of supposedly that left them fortunes they know they have no right to .

They get touched up for a few hundred bucks, Cost of education they should be thankful they got before they lost their life savings or their home.

Some people are Vulnerable and get done by clever tricksters and I feel for them but those that are trying to cash in on free energy and believe Dumb arse Vids put on YT ... don't feel sorry for them in the slightest.

Offline wilfred

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 04:47:35 am »
Just ignore them.

Try explaining this one.

The following users thanked this post: helius

Offline Refrigerator

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 11:06:41 pm »
Just ignore them.

Try explaining this one.

The horse shoe bits at the sides are electromagnets that attract the iron spokes, and the copper bits on the wheel have little magnets in them to trigger a hall sensor.
The copper pipe could be a part of a magnesium-copper cell to power the whole thing but any other battery could work.
I have a blog at http://brimmingideas.blogspot.com/ . Now less empty than ever before !
An expert of making MOSFETs explode.

The following users thanked this post: ebastler

• Regular Contributor
  • Upside the Downside
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2019, 09:17:41 am »
Well put, George.
I never cease to be amazed by the gimmicks people will believe have any chance of working....

Cheers,
Dave

ETA:
Wilfred:
That's a good link, thanks.
I sure would like to know the trick for that one.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 09:37:52 am by CaveMannDave »

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2019, 09:46:37 am »
The horse shoe bits at the sides are electromagnets that attract the iron spokes, and the copper bits on the wheel have little magnets in them to trigger a hall sensor.
The copper pipe could be a part of a magnesium-copper cell to power the whole thing but any other battery could work.

Agree, that seems like one of the more straightforward explanations. (Assuming that the builder of the device did not lay too many false leads, and that most of the visible components actually serve a purpose.) Also in line with the comment in the video that the solution is actually a bit disappointing...

It would be interesting to estimate the amount of energy needed to keep the device going for several years, and do a plausibility check on the size of battery needed. My gut feeling is that it's not implausible, and again, a slowly draining battery would be in line with the comment in the video that the machine has slowed down somewhat over time.

Online SiliconWizard

• Super Contributor
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2019, 03:21:29 pm »
No way I will listen to 40 minutes of this...
Here's the web page the guy seems to be reading aloud throughout the video:
http://free-energy-info.tuks.nl/SChapt32.html

But, come to think of it -- I don't think I can be bothered to read that page either...  :P

Ahaha:

Hey... but! There is an Arduino too! :-DD

The following users thanked this post: schmitt trigger

Offline IanMacdonald

• Frequent Contributor
    • IWR Consultancy
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2019, 05:39:57 pm »
Power amplification with a Tesla? How about convincing EV owners that if they towed each other they could recharge their batteries for free?  :-DD

Offline rrinker

• Super Contributor
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2019, 02:44:12 pm »
 Just wait, someone will come up with a magnetic grappling hook so an electric car owner can hook on to the back of a semi for a free ride and recharge!

Offline schmitt trigger

• Super Contributor
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2019, 02:52:33 pm »
OF course!!!

If an Over-unity machine utilizes an Arduino as its main control unit, there is a 110% chance it will work successfully.
That, and a flux capacitor.

Offline Refrigerator

• Super Contributor
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2019, 07:02:23 pm »
Just make the arduino double the measured output and boom you have infinite power.
I have a blog at http://brimmingideas.blogspot.com/ . Now less empty than ever before !

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2019, 07:06:57 pm »
Just make the arduino double the measured output and boom you have infinite power.

And typical Arduinos easily have 20 outputs or so! Just think of the massive gain!

Offline Radiosonde

• Contributor
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2019, 07:57:15 pm »
If he is a student he uses free energy because his parents are paying for it.

xd

Gesendet von meinem SM-J730F mit Tapatalk

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2019, 11:39:54 pm »
I'd like to comment, but my NDA with Big Energy prevents me

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2019, 11:37:46 am »
Nowhere on there do they try to explain their woo-woo science. They just tell you how to build a bendini motor and automatically assume that standard HV HF motors (like in electric cars, theirs is from Samsung) have some magical overunity properties. They literally tell you to build the whole thing out of standard parts with no mods, and a homemade but minimal motor driver. They literally believe in a bendini motor. :palm: And they tell US to be careful with high voltage. Clearly, their copy-pasta website and lack of any physics knowledge suggests we shouldn't trust THEM with a car battery. :-DD
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2019, 01:56:56 pm »
Depends on the amp power of the radio, might mean a boombox. A 10W cordless phone would be an FCC violation though. ;D
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

Online NiHaoMike

• Super Contributor
  • "Don't turn it on - Take it apart!"
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2019, 02:08:04 pm »
assume that standard HV HF motors (like in electric cars, theirs is from Samsung) have some magical overunity properties.
There seems to be a lot of confusion between overunity and free energy that can actually work. High voltage BLDC motors and stepper motors can work very well as low RPM generators. They're especially popular for DIY wind power.
Cryptocurrency has taught me to love math and at the same time be baffled by it.

Cryptocurrency lesson 0: Altcoins and Bitcoin are not the same thing.

Offline Domagoj T

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2019, 11:59:15 am »
... free energy that can actually work...
Can you give us an example of this free energy that can actually work? Or are you saying that BLDC and stepper motors are an example of such device; because if you are, I'd like to point out that you need to invest quite a bit energy into spinning them to get less of it out on the other side.
Wind power is not free energy, not in financial sense nor in tin foil hat community vernacular. If DIYers are using them to get some juice in the off grid situations, good for them and I'm not saying they don't work, but it's certainly not "free", just like those huge multi million wind farms are not free.

Offline Refrigerator

• Super Contributor
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2019, 06:30:35 pm »
... free energy that can actually work...
Can you give us an example of this free energy that can actually work? Or are you saying that BLDC and stepper motors are an example of such device; because if you are, I'd like to point out that you need to invest quite a bit energy into spinning them to get less of it out on the other side.
Wind power is not free energy, not in financial sense nor in tin foil hat community vernacular. If DIYers are using them to get some juice in the off grid situations, good for them and I'm not saying they don't work, but it's certainly not "free", just like those huge multi million wind farms are not free.
In the case of a wind turbine the energy is free, but the equipment is not.

Offline Domagoj T

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2019, 10:51:23 am »
How is that different than, for example, coal? It's the land where the deposits are located that costs, oh and licenses to mine it, and fuel for the machines to dig it and to transport it to power plants. Yeah, power plants cost something too, but the energy itself is just sitting there to be taken.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf