Author Topic: US Psychotronics Association  (Read 2906 times)

Online mikeselectricstuffTopic starter

• Super Contributor
    • Mike's Electric Stuff
US Psychotronics Association
« on: February 19, 2018, 12:37:18 pm »
Somehow I got onto the newsletter feed of this group of A-grade nutjobs. 100 pages of hilarity...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NHyKAG0NLfYscEYxuBg3hExNEtl8GkoE/view
Youtube channel:Taking wierd stuff apart. Very apart.
Mike's Electric Stuff: High voltage, vintage electronics etc.
Day Job: Mostly LEDs

Offline Neomys Sapiens

• Super Contributor
Re: US Psychotronics Association
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 11:06:51 pm »
Oh my, you got the real thing there!

'Soviet accumulators of healing energies'? Hah, is THAT the stuff with wich they made the old geezers like Brezhnev walk around if still alive?

'Quantum Agriculture in India 2018'? Normally called a severe famine!

How can this energetic and knowlegdeable body of evolved beings have failed to solve the problems of our planet? Blame it on the Reptiloids again? And I say the Crocs are innocent this time!

Offline helius

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 11:24:46 pm »
'Soviet accumulators of healing energies'? Hah, is THAT the stuff with wich they made the old geezers like Brezhnev Lemmy walk around if still alive?
ftfy

Offline Buriedcode

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 01:13:27 am »
Jackpot!

Although I'm quite cynical, I am still amazed that not only stuff like this is still about, but just how much of a following it has to warrant seminars and meetings.  We tend to think of weird archaic ideas has being superseded by modern theories that are proved to be correct (beyond a reasonable doubt) by modern life (cars, phones, computers all rely on mechanisms and natural laws that discount these woo ones) but seriously.. I think its actually growing. 

It's even being merged with all the wellness health woo that tries to include "diet and exercise" so it is seen as legitimate, but delve deeper and it's still based on some bizarre 19th century idea of vitalism, "energy" or coffee enema's.

Offline Cyberdragon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 02:09:36 am »
It's even being merged with all the wellness health woo that tries to include "diet and exercise" so it is seen as legitimate, but delve deeper and it's still based on some bizarre 19th century idea of vitalism, "energy" or coffee enema's.

Unfortunately, a lot of the diet and excercise stuff people believe in today is actually ancient BS.

Watch the show "Adam Ruins Everything"
*BZZZZZZAAAAAP*
Voltamort strikes again!
Explodingus - someone who frequently causes accidental explosions

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf