Author Topic: what can I say. qte:electrified wire coils and recording any emitted sounds  (Read 1549 times)

Offline GreggDTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
California medical board is threatening to revoke the license of Dr. William Edwin Gray III for selling homeopathic sound files
"vials of homeopathic remedies (like water) in electrified wire coils and recording any emitted sounds"

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/05/doctor-slammed-by-med-board-for-selling-5-homeopathic-sound-waves-for-ebola

Online BrianHG

• Super Contributor
threatening to revoke the license of Dr. William Edwin Gray III

Threatening????  |O  :-//  For EBOLA????  :scared:  :palm:

That should be direct instant revocation.
He will be directly, deliberately, knowingly responsible for multiple deaths if he makes 1 single sale to 1 wrong individual.

Offline Gyro

• Super Contributor
I never thought I'd see anything more dangerous than those cowboys who got locked up for selling those ADE-651 fake explosives detectors - It just goes to show, there's always someone willing to plumb deeper depths!  :palm:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 07:55:27 pm by Gyro »
Best Regards, Chris

Offline Nominal Animal

• Super Contributor
    • My home page and email address
Doesn't "the law of infinitesimals" mean that repeating those sounds (by blowing a raspberry, say) would be even more potent?  :-DD

Offline dmills

• Super Contributor
This guy is an amateur when it comes to dangerous quackery.

Andrew Wakefield knew how to do it right (He of the whole MMR scaremongering thing, done for profit).
That mans quackery is KNOWN to have killed kids.

Regards, Dan.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf