Author Topic: You thought solar roadways were BS? You havent seen this guys "invention"  (Read 3257 times)

Offline raspberrypiTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Listen to the bullshit coming out of his mouth. He just takes a whole bunch of technical terms and then mixes them with excuses when you try to make sense of it.
This guy pisses me off because not only is it spreading "psudoscience" hes trying to sell this junk for 5000$ along with a whole bunch of other free energy battery chargers.
Feel free to leave him a negative comment and hopefully saving some fool from getting scammed.

https://youtu.be/30h6hrxACdA
I'm legally blind so sometimes I ask obvious questions, but its because I can't see well.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
Err, so it's a battery, some supercaps, and a motor.
Lasts for a few days and simply assumes it will last for years, got it  ::)

Offline Red Squirrel

• Super Contributor
Watch batteries last pretty long too.

These pulse motors are neat as a show piece but far from solving any world energy problems. :P   I'll be impressed if someone manages to power a 100w load for a few months with a simple quick hand crank to get it going.  Not going to happen. 

Now if you hooked up a couple batterisers to it... 

Offline raspberrypiTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Watch batteries last pretty long too.

These pulse motors are neat as a show piece but far from solving any world energy problems. :P   I'll be impressed if someone manages to power a 100w load for a few months with a simple quick hand crank to get it going.  Not going to happen. 

Now if you hooked up a couple batterisers to it...

I dont even think its that. Its just some spinning motors. From the way the guy talks I don't even think he could build a simple one transistor circuit, or even explain what a diode does. He stumbles around for words when hes trying to bullshit, I wouldn't even put him at average intelligence. His scam is poorly thought out based on what his website says, and his comments don't even do a good job at bullshitting. Not even worth the time to debunk as he won't even sell you a working product because he uses the "You built it wrong" excuse.
I'm legally blind so sometimes I ask obvious questions, but its because I can't see well.

Offline jonovid

• Super Contributor
    • JONOVID
ow Look its the electronics magician & technology entertainers at it again.
he will make an electron jump through a hoop.  :palm:

need more magic tricks  ;D

or  ::)
http://www.kingmagic.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12
Hobbyist with a basic knowledge of electronics

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf