Jorge, I opened the "singlesided" project now and duplicated the setup from your video (preferred diections, effort, and so on). Then, after ticking continue, I went straight to the TopRouter variant and saved it into a file (without making modifications in the UI). In my text editor, I disabled optimization by setting all 4 corresponding "Active" to 0. After reloading the modified file, the jobs got started.
Now evaluate the TopRouter's result. It ends up with 188 DRC errors (clearance, dimension, overlap, restrict). What a mess! Disabling optimization is clearly not the solution, and this is why you removed that option from the UI. Result attached.