Author Topic: $2 for 10 PCB's!  (Read 5052 times)

Offline soubitos

• Contributor
    • my projects on easyeda
Re: $2 for 10 PCB's!
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2017, 10:49:14 PM »
I got a final response from easyeda
"
Sorry again for the problem.
We can produce it  for your first order in spite of the financial loss.
For our future long time cooperation, please forgive our problem.
Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards
"

Thins resolves this favourably and correctly as i see it.
This also means they are not trying to rip you off and they do offer good customer care, even for a first time 100$ worth of a job incl. parts.

I want to be really fair with them so expect me to post once i receive my order hopefully, a glitch is a glitch and a good company is a good company

Offline soubitos

• Contributor
    • my projects on easyeda
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2017, 02:19:52 AM »
I received my easyeda boards and parts order today.
As promised, i am posting with my impression about them.

Well.. first things first.... My order was worth 42$ (boards and shipping) plus 62$ in parts.
I chose delivery via "registered airmail" as DHL shipment would cost me at least 80euro in customs clearance fee alone not to mention vat etc. Registered Airmail should pass through customs easy and perhaps even tax free.

Easyeda chosen to ship my order via EMS and i had to pay 45.72 euro taxes and customs clearance fee.....
That hurt a lot and took away they happy feeling of receiving my order as fast as possible....
Not easyeda fault though, instead they did the best they could for me as a customer and i really appreciate it.

As for the "product"... i got some pics earlier....

Offline soubitos

• Contributor
    • my projects on easyeda
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2017, 02:53:25 AM »
This is my joule thief night light pcb
https://easyeda.com/catech75/Joule_Thief_Night_Light-9c17b8b99313471983f1b573b0e996d5
This was the culprit which caused delay and controversy between me and easyeda in the first place....
They asked 15$ extra for this one, it was originally charged as 2$ (10pcs 3x5 v-cut panels 10cmx10cm ;D ).

Breaks up easily, easier on the vertical direction for some reason, [perhaps board structure, i wouldnt be able to tell)
Overall very pleased.. i already soldered one by hand and works as expected.. I dont have the photoresistors and some other parts needed in hand though and it needs lot of work to become the end product i plan this to be but the board is hand soldered easily and works exactly as expected!

Offline MarkW

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2017, 06:49:23 AM »
Just a heads-up: I ordered here yesterday, and noticed that all shipping cost are currently waived ... DHL express shipping for free.

From my invoice:

Sub-Total: $11
Express:    $0
Total:    $11

This was for 10 pcs of 100x100 boards and a SMD stencil.

Mark

Offline soubitos

• Contributor
    • my projects on easyeda
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2017, 06:58:01 AM »
Just a heads-up: I ordered here yesterday, and noticed that all shipping cost are currently waived ... DHL express shipping for free.

From my invoice:

Sub-Total: $11
Express:    $0
Total:    $11

This was for 10 pcs of 100x100 boards and a SMD stencil.

Mark

dont see that mate

Offline MarkW

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2017, 07:33:46 AM »
Strange, same configuration? PCBs and stencil?

Otherwise I guess I maybe was somehow very lucky (was the first order I placed there)?

EDIT: you are right, I see normal shipping prices again. Hope my order isn't canceled then ...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 07:39:23 AM by MarkW »

Offline soubitos

• Contributor
    • my projects on easyeda
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2017, 07:37:59 AM »
Strange, same configuration? PCBs and stencil?

Otherwise I guess I maybe was somehow very lucky (was the first order I placed there)?

can you post a link from the page you are ordering from?

Offline MarkW

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2017, 07:43:02 AM »
You are right, I see normal shipping prices again. Hope my order isn't canceled then ...

Attached is my order from yesterday (personal data removed). I somehow must have done something 'interesting'.

Sorry guys ... false alarm, now let's see what happens to my order.

Offline kalel

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2017, 07:54:13 AM »
I like the Joule Thief PCB, will there be an enclosure?

The following users thanked this post: soubitos

Offline soubitos

• Contributor
    • my projects on easyeda
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2017, 10:43:43 AM »
I like the Joule Thief PCB, will there be an enclosure?

I am sending you a private message about this, dont want to derail the thread...  :D
As for the 2$ for 10PCBs, in my case, including shipping its around 10$... BUT..... if you also order parts from them, you get very good prices and free shipping in the parts if they are combined with a pcb.... which means you get speedy delivery instead of months even of waiting for orders from Ali or BG etc... overall, i am happy with the boards quality and overall service... I assembled several already from what parts i had available and had no problems.

I still ponder what we old farts could have done growing up with electronics if we had such services available back in the old days... LOL

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf