Author Topic: How to buy Linear Systems dual JFETs (LSK489, LSK389)  (Read 10680 times)

Offline palpurulTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
  • Hey
How to buy Linear Systems dual JFETs (LSK489, LSK389)
« on: April 25, 2017, 08:17:06 am »
I've been looking around for a while to buy on of these sweet low noise JFET pairs from Linear Systems, but it seems like they are not available from large component suppliers (digikey, mouser, farnell etc.). Are they even in production? I live in Turkey, so ebay and small suppliers are not an option because of high shipping. I need 10-20 of these for now, but I am going to need them in large quantities in a long run (a few thousands). Is there a reliable supplier of these JFETs that has somewhat reasonable shipping option?

I am waiting for your suggestions.

Offline floobydust

• Super Contributor
Re: How to buy Linear Systems dual JFETs (LSK489, LSK389)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 02:10:27 am »
Linear Systems advises they have many distributors in Europe that will take orders, provided with credit card number or do a wire transfer to pay for the parts and shipping.

In North America, Trendsetter Electronics seems to be the small volume distributor. DIY Audio store has offers some but out of stock.
I wonder how to convince Digi-Key to sign them on?

Offline floobydust

• Super Contributor
Re: How to buy Linear Systems dual JFETs (LSK489, LSK389)
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 02:54:09 am »
Forgot to mention, there's an AMA on reddit Tim McCune from Linear Systems.
https://www.reddit.com/r/diysound/comments/5ynnsc/im_tim_mccune_from_linear_integrated_systems_ama/

The following users thanked this post: TiN

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf