Author Topic: eevBLAB #13 - Batteriser: How To Buy Youtube DISLIKES!  (Read 53506 times)

Offline ITman496

• Regular Contributor
Re: eevBLAB #13 - Batteriser: How To Buy Youtube DISLIKES!
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2015, 11:47:57 pm »
It just makes me sad that I'm pretty sure they'll go ahead on this and a huge majority of people will buy it on amazon anyway because they don't even remotely try to look up anything.  It's on amazon or its on eBay, so it must be true.  Like those wireless anti-static wrist bands!  I thought you were pulling my leg when that video came out but I looked it up and they are sold everywhere, some with good reviews! It's terrifying!
KD2CHS

Offline Wytnucls

• Super Contributor
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2015, 12:26:49 am »
I don't think they will deliver these gizmos any time soon. The minute they do, the game will be up and their reputation in tatters. These boosters are also expensive to produce. There is more to gain financially by canceling the project and pocketing the pledges.
Also, the constant stonewalling by an Indian cabal based in the US doesn't inspire much confidence; not to mention the ridiculous scientific claims sprouting from the same group. As time goes on, they appear to be another perfect example of high-flying con artists.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:47:28 am by Wytnucls »

Offline isaiahA

• Contributor
    • Isaiahs website
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2015, 03:50:40 pm »
you shouldnt be able to buy likes or dislikes :bullshit:
isaiahA

Offline eneuro

• Super Contributor
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2015, 06:46:15 pm »
IThese boosters are also expensive to produce.
Super capacitors like those ones 10F/2.5V

are at the size of 13mm x 33.5mm  and costs less than $5, so I see no reason buy any Bat  :bullshit: teriser , but I will draw tomorow small circuit which will charge those supercaps to 1.5V and... forget about crappy batteries like those "brand"  AAA below  :-DD

They have still ~1.3V but I didn't checked its internal resistance yet, but taking into account its "brand" name I do not think any Bat  :bullshit: teriser will help draw too much from it, additionally I do not want risk that this crap will flood my TVSat tunner pilot, so of course I've put another AAA batteries which cost was ~ $0.14  for two, so I do not expect to much, but TV pilot works and I can buy 14 new batteries instead of Bat  :bullshit: teriser for a few $es and pay for nothing  :palm:

I think, I will soon replace them with supercaps (those I've shown should fit , since those crappy Penesamig AAA had size ~10mm x 40mm and a lot of space inside battery holder, so lets forget soon not only about Bat  :bullshit: teriser, but bloody AAA batteries too and replace this crap with something which will last forever  :-/O
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 06:48:41 pm by eneuro »
12oV4dWZCAia7vXBzQzBF9wAt1U3JWZkpk
“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”  - Nikola Tesla
-||-|-

Offline UniquenessTemplate

« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2015, 10:36:49 pm »
Long time lurker here.

Bataroo's lofty claims have been thoroughly debunked given known current (no pun intended) electrical and material sciences.

Considering this company's tactics up to this point, it should be of no surprise that they are now attempting to play on fears of untechnical parents by implying this device somehow makes normal "dangerous" batteries safer. (See screenshots of indiegogo comments).

I have a sneaking suspicion that the majority of people that Ali is interacting with are fake accounts created by him. Which wouldn't surprise me coming from someone who is listed as the founder of a knock-off wristwatch storefront called 5starwatchesonline (now defunct): http://www.linkedin.com/today/author/182102138?trk=prof-sm

Snapshot of that site thanks to the Internet Archive:
https://web.archive.org/web/20130122025353/http://5starwatchesonline.com/Testimonials/

Offline Delta

• Super Contributor
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2015, 11:18:41 pm »
Long time lurker here.

Bataroo's lofty claims have been thoroughly debunked given known current (no pun intended) electrical and material sciences.

Considering this company's tactics up to this point, it should be of no surprise that they are now attempting to play on fears of untechnical parents by implying this device somehow makes normal "dangerous" batteries safer. (See screenshots of indiegogo comments).

I have a sneaking suspicion that the majority of people that Ali is interacting with are fake accounts created by him. Which wouldn't surprise me coming from someone who is listed as the founder of a knock-off wristwatch storefront called 5starwatchesonline (now defunct): http://www.linkedin.com/today/author/182102138?trk=prof-sm

Snapshot of that site thanks to the Internet Archive:
https://web.archive.org/web/20130122025353/http://5starwatchesonline.com/Testimonials/

Fortunately they are SO rubbish at sockpuppetry that it is hilarious rather than just plain sad.  Daisy Datez indeed...

Offline SL4P

• Super Contributor
  • There's more value if you figure it out yourself!
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2015, 11:29:10 pm »
I see in recent posts they've introduced another member of the Rooparvhar clan... this whole campaign has completely overshadowed the Batteriser - whether it works or not is almost irrelevant... 

Now we're looking at the extraordinary implosion of an incredibly poorly managed campaign followed by infantile attempts at whitewashing a fundamentally flawed argument.

Sadly, the Internet never forgets, and this could well have shredded any remnants of professional credibility of the promoters and their allies.
Don't ask a question if you aren't willing to listen to the answer.

Offline samgab

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2015, 05:50:18 am »
I think this whole debacle will find its place in history; eg, in the textbooks of Business 101 class of how NOT to do business. It's just a shocker. And yes, it's completely overshadowed whether or not the device is even any good or not. From the very start of the campaign where they went to magazines with sensationalist stories about being burgled, to the astroturfing, to the falsified reports, to the fake claims, to the clapping monkey, to the twins, and that fake Ozzy "bush nature man"... Oh my!  That's a triple facepalmer: :palm: :palm: :palm:

Offline Muttley Snickers

• Supporter
  • Cursed: 679 times
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2015, 09:58:37 am »
I've always maintained that politicians and old people should be drowned at birth but after seeing this video I have decided to edit the list by removing old people and adding this plonker.

Offline ErikTheNorwegian

• Frequent Contributor
  • Asberger, aspi, HIGH function, nerd...
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2015, 06:44:00 pm »
Amazon sues 1,000 'fake reviewers'
Online retailer files lawsuit in US against people whose names it says it does not know, claiming they offer reviews for sale.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/oct/18/amazon-sues-1000-fake-reviewers
/Erik
Goooood karma is flowing..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf