Author Topic: Any manufacturer can make 8 layer HDI PCB with 1.0mm thickness& 2/2 mil lines?  (Read 1860 times)

Offline cheerylawTopic starter

• !
    • One-stop PCB and Assembly Manufacturer China
8 layer HDI PCB with 1.0mm thickness + OSP &selective ENIG surface + 5 groups impedance control and stacked vias. These requirements are common, but there are many 2/2 mil lines in inner layers. This order is previously manufactured in Foxconn, but now the customer wants to transfer the order to a new manufacturer. Any PCB manufacturer can make it? no matter from China mainland or other area or country. If you can, I will drop the gerber files and detailed requirements to you. But pls attach your VCP line in your reply.

Offline RobK_NL

• Frequent Contributor
Tell us what problem you want to solve, not what solution you're having problems with

Offline cheerylawTopic starter

• !
    • One-stop PCB and Assembly Manufacturer China
Thanks for your proposal. Taking cost and communication into consideration, we've finally decided to manufacture this board in China. At present, the prototypes are in the manufacturing process in *REMOVED*, which is verified with VCP and SCP lines, and complying to our requirements.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 09:18:12 am by gnif »

Offline Yellofriend

• Regular Contributor
Reported as spam. No thanks.

Lol, I was waiting for that.
--------------
TVM802C - now with OpenPnP
T962A

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf