Author Topic: Automation / Robotics Engineer, Bournemouth UK  (Read 2529 times)

Offline CM800Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Automation / Robotics Engineer, Bournemouth UK
« on: June 04, 2018, 08:28:20 am »
Hi Everyone,

Our company is looking for a new Automation / Robotics engineer. It's been a great company to work for with a relaxed atmosphere and motivated team. I've thoroughly enjoyed my 3 years here and look forward to many more... preferably with one of you lot onboard! :)

Automation Engineer
Bournemouth

Description
Motion Control Products is a leading provider of engineering resources for motion and automation solutions to a wide range of organisations, particularly blue-chip OEM companies seeking added technical value and competitiveness.
We are currently looking for a skilled Automation Engineer to join the MCP team located in Bournemouth, playing a major role in providing added value to our customers requiring consultation and application engineering.

The Role:
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
•   Support and programming for machine controllers, robots and motion control.
•   Programming and implementation of changes to the process automation code and systems hardware.
•   Provide automation support to production, including troubleshooting and issue resolution.
•   Interact closely with other engineers to discuss current projects, potential issues and solutions.
•   Provide both remote and on-site support to clients as required.
•   Documentation in order to meet business requirements in the support of automated systems. (i.e. Validation, standard operating procedures).

Experience:
•   A relevant Engineering qualification (preferably B.Sc. / B.E. degree in engineering) or similar.
•   At least 3 years’ experience supporting automation systems in a manufacturing environment.
•   Proficiency in robot programming will be an advantage.
•   Experience Coding\Development\Troubleshooting of automation systems.
•   Good knowledge of manufacturing automation, machine design, development and validation process.
•   Good technical knowledge of motors and motion systems
•   Excellent communication skills with fluent English.
•   Ability to work as part of a team and independently is essential.
•   Clean driving license
•   Full Valid work permit

Please PM me if this position is of interest to you.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 08:30:17 am by CM800 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf