Author Topic: Circuit Design  (Read 3164 times)

Offline TranzheatTopic starter

Circuit Design
« on: July 12, 2015, 03:42:29 am »
Hey there EEVBlog folks!
We are Tranzheat, a New Zealand based company and we're developing a new ventilation system, but we've hit a bit of a snag and require someone to do some circuit design and board layout work. One of our employees is a bit of a fan of EEVBlog and said we may have some luck trying to find some help here. This is a one off task but will more than likely result in future work with us. What we require isn't a very difficult task, but needs to be completed relatively quickly. Here's a basic overview of what you'll be up against:
An existing wall type controller with 3 modes, heating, cooling, ventilation, with 3 fan speeds that will control the unit.
3 internal temperature thermistors which need to control various parts of the unit at certain temperatures and in certain modes and one requires a timed delay on it.
Integrate the developed circuity onto an existing PCB design.
I hope that wasn't too vague but if it was feel free to drop questions or e-mail us for more info or if you are interested in taking on this task.
Cheers,
Tranzheat

Offline Wilksey

• Super Contributor
Re: Circuit Design
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 10:41:12 pm »
You haven't specified what you are willing to pay, presumably you would prefer a NZ based resident to trouble shoot etc, I don't have any affiliation with the site, but if you get really stuck you could try freelancer.com, it seems to be good for getting stuff done cheaply.

Offline VEGETA

• Super Contributor
  • I am the cult of personality
    • Thundertronics
Re: Circuit Design
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 04:28:00 pm »
PM me with your requirements please. I am good with PIC (and no problems with other MCUs)...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf