Author Topic: Looking for an experienced Electronic Engineer-NYC or best candidate Remotely  (Read 3717 times)

Offline BPROTopic starter

I am an Entrepreneur/startup company based in NYC.  I am looking to find an expert Electronic/Mechanical engineer in the area. I am interested in hiring the person to complete the project from start to finish (freelance-or per project).  This is not a full time position.  I am very serious and looking to hire someone ASAP.  I would explain more to the right person.  Thank you
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 01:01:33 am by BPRO »

Offline Leigh

I'm retired in Maryland, always looking for new projects.

Much relevant experience with prototyping, both mechanical and computer / electronic.
I have a large electronics/computer lab, and a full machine shop.

Please reply to my email if interested.  Thanks.

- Leigh
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 05:02:06 am by Leigh »
73 de Leigh W3NLB

Offline sk2593

• Contributor
Hi Leigh, are you still available? I am looking for an electronics engineer  in the WashingtonDC metro area to help with a startup.

Offline VEGETA

• Super Contributor
  • I am the cult of personality
    • Thundertronics
I am not from USA nor "experienced", but I have knowledge and some practical skills. PM me with your project requirements please, it doesn't hurt.

Offline energy_hunter

• Contributor
I run a small electrical engineering design firm in upstate NY www.rfdiagnostics.com. We focus on RF/Microwave design, testing up to 6GHz, PCB design and prototype assembly. We have built RFID readers, modules for test equipment, WLAN modules and have designed many GaAs HBT power amplifiers.  Been in business for 10 years now. References and CV available upon request.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf