Author Topic: Hardware and IT support engineer, Auckland, New Zealand  (Read 1586 times)

Offline ErkelTopic starter

Hardware and IT support engineer, Auckland, New Zealand
« on: March 04, 2019, 12:40:16 am »
I am the IT guy at QuickCircuit in New Zealand (NZ'a largest contract electronics manufacturing company), currently looking for a junior to assist me keeping the factories and production running smooth. It is a combination of IT, electronics and electrical.   The KPI is simple keeping the users and factory equipment running smoothly.

We are a contract electronics manufacturing house with 3 sites in New Zealand, providing everything from basic PCB population through to full product management, ie taking a manufacturing order and drop shipping directly to the end users.   See www.quickcircuit.co.nz if you want more background. 
So you need to be generalist that is flexible to jump between assisting any aspect of the company with respect to IT.

There is a large hardware maintenance and user support focus, not a desk job by any means, a lot of time on your feet with a laptop in one hand.

A person with the right attitude and willingness to learn is the main requirement.

No formal qualifications are required.
No IT experience or qualifications are required.

The fundamentals of the role are focused around supporting the flow of the manufacturing process by ensuring people have the IT tools and hardware systems available to them.
Simply keeping the factories humming along.

Not a desk job. Is very hands on.

We will offer full training and practical experience in a reasonably complex IT environment that is very hands on with an extremely large range of hardware, everything from basic IO equipment through to complex industrial automation equipment, so it is a good starting point for anyone looking to get into (or escape from) the IT profession that can easily pivot into the high tech electronics sector. 
Ideal position for a young nerd entering the job market.

There is always something new and interesting popping up to keep the role varied and interesting.

Someone who is flexible and has a good head on their shoulders is what I am after.

If you have a clue and like working on hardware please get in touch.

Any questions please feel free to send me an email, 42@quickcircuit.co.nz

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf